Macross Frontier Episode 19 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 19  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• Positive (SHERYL Episode!!!!!!!!!! <3)
    • No Opinion/Neutral
    • Negative (Sheryl should eat some pineapples)

Welcome to the Macross Frontier Episode 19 Talkback Thread

Previous Episode threads:

Episode 13: "Memory of Global"

Episode 14: "Mother's Lullaby"

Episode 15: "Lost Peace"

Episode 16: "Ranka Attack"

Episode 17: "Goodbye Sister"

Episode 18: "Fold Fame"

Guidelines:

• Macross Frontier episode file requests, file offers or any audio/video sharing links of any kind or format are not permitted anywhere on the forum beyond this post. This includes, but is not limited to BitTorrent files/links, YouTube, Nico, Veoh.com or related video-sharing or video streaming site links, Rapidshare/Megaupload/etc. links, full audio soundtracks, etc.. We will provide download locations for you. Any user-post in violation of this rule will be deleted without notice. Repeated offenses may result in a ban. DISCUSSION ONLY. Send a PM to a mod if you have a file sharing link that is not listed and it will be added within 24 hours or send Boinger a PM with a link to the file to be added to iMacross.
  • This thread only covers the episode listed in the subject. Do not post comments about another episode not covered by this thread. (i.e. References are OK, but do not post a critique about episode 1 when this thread covers episode 999).
  • This thread(s) is about current episodes only. Please reserve mecha talk to the Mecha Thread and news for the News Thread. Do not cross-post.
  • Please reserve all talk about future episode spoilers (i.e. rumors or magazine scans of future episodes) for the News thread. Previews for the next week's episode are excluded from this rule.
  • Do not ask when an episode will be aired or released (this includes fansubs).
  • Please use spoiler tags for the first 12-hours after an episode airs.
  • For summaries and screenshots, please check out Random Curiosity's Anime Blog (Please remember, no image linking from that blog. Text links only.) :)

Availability

• Raw: 480x270 WMV (stream was corrupted), 1280x720 DivX AVI, 704x396 DivX AVI, 1440x1080 h264 MP4, 1280x720 DivX 6.8.3 AVI, 1280x720 h264 MP4
  • Subtitled:

• Chinese: 840x480 RMVB
    • English: [gg] MKV + ASS script file (+modified 1440x1080 h264 MKV), [Lunar] 704x400 AVI + 1280x720 MKV
    • Spanish: [WZF] x264-AAC 848x480 MP4
  • "Lion" CD single (2nd Opening/Ending theme) (in stores 8/20/2008): MegaUpload MP3 (Leaked), 320 CBR + FLAC Lossless (various)

Episode download links

General sites (Raws and subtitled, but mostly Raws)

Subtitled versions

Other

Thread and poll opens at Thursday (8/14), 12:25PM EST/9:25AM PST (25:25 JST)

Good news: Japan is leading Taipei, 6-1 in the 9th inning. This game is all but over.

Bad news: Programming has been pushed back because this game is not over.

Speculate to your heart's content.

Good news: Japan is leading Taipei, 6-1 in the 9th inning. This game is all but over.

Bad news: Programming has been pushed back because this game is not over.

Speculate to your heart's content.

Japan better kick taipei's ass.

I think Alto gets forced to Geisha up once again and do Kabuki, to get Sheryl back from the house of Saotome.

I think Alto realizes he doesn't really connect with Ranka, despite being forced to choose whether or not to protect her-- I think he has a little bit of conflict with the decision instead of his usual quick decision making.

Where does the long distance fold take them, I wonder?

And more importantly, at what time PST will this go live!? ;_;

edit: FIRST.

Edited by RF-26AAC

Subtitling should be an olympic sport. They could measure scores based on speed, accuracy, and artistry. :D

I second that. I usually happen to agree with you, strangely enough o_O

Nobody else thinks Alto will have to dress up like a girl?

I bet on Michael getting Macronized (if he is even capable of it) OR being smuggled onto Zentran island hidden between her bosoms XD!!!!! lucky b@$t@rd!!

Just so people stop whining "Where's my MACROSS? WAH WAH WAH".

The MBS broadcast of Macross Frontier is not scheduled till 27:00 JST (3:00 AM, Which means 2PM EST/11AM PST).

PS: It's Japan vs. China in Men's Volleyball which is why we are delayed.

I second that. I usually happen to agree with you, strangely enough o_O

Nobody else thinks Alto will have to dress up like a girl?

I bet on Michael getting Macronized (if he is even capable of it) OR being smuggled onto Zentran island hidden between her bosoms XD!!!!! lucky b@$t@rd!!

Hey, I can be right sometimes! :lol:

Whom ever is voting, please don't.

The mods at Animesuki say it best:

P.S. Premature voting is equivalent to premature eja... uhm... Do not vote in the poll without actually watching the episode. Since the poll is public, all of us can see who those premature voters are.

LOL. If people can give fake negatives in the 1/60 thread, then what's stopping them from voting early here. jo

....and NO all of us can not see who those premature voters are. Our voting system is quite fail.