Loads of SW Episode III pix

Yeah, the artists working on the Star Wars films (like McQuarrrie and Chiang) have always produced work that really appeals to me. The designs often have a classic 50's-style motif, with lots of colors and big, bold features. I wouldn't mind checking out some of the art books you mentioned.

Yeah, the artists working on the Star Wars films (like McQuarrrie and Chiang) have always produced work that really appeals to me. The designs often have a classic 50's-style motif, with lots of colors and big, bold features. I wouldn't mind checking out some of the art books you mentioned.

They're definitely worth the money, Mr March. The Episode I book may be a little tough to find, but the AOTC as well as the Original Trilogy books still show up in my local Chapters all the time. Don't mind the "Special Edition" blurbs on the covers of the OT books. They didn't really change anything.

Cool. I'm going out to do a bit of shopping tomorrow after work. I'll make a point to stop by one of the nearest Chapters and check them out. Thanks BSU

Heh heh. Now that I've got you hooked, you'll have to go trolling eBay to find the elusive "Sketchbooks" from the OT as well. And need I mention the Ralph McQuarrie portfolios? :p