Low Vis on ebay

Skull Hunter

probably cause the people who want them got them and the people who have them(like me) have no desire to part with them.  Godzilla has 5 of them and could easily go on a nice vacation if he sold 4 of them but he won't cause the low viz is just too friggin fresh to just sell off...no matter what the price tag....well maybe.  ;)

Hey now. Those low vis are part of my master plan. :p

master plan!?!?!

well then let me be a part of it and send some of those puppies this way. --> :)

if not, send them anyway, i swear i'll be your newest bestest friend in the whole wide world. :D

probably cause the people who want them got them and the people who have them(like me) have no desire to part with them.  Godzilla has 5 of them and could easily go on a nice vacation if he sold 4 of them but he won't cause the low viz is just too friggin fresh to just sell off...no matter what the price tag....well maybe.  ;)

Hey now. Those low vis are part of my master plan. :p

master plan!?!?!

well then let me be a part of it and send some of those puppies this way. --> :)

if not, send them anyway, i swear i'll be your newest bestest friend in the whole wide world. :D

heh. So you need one that badly? As for my master plan, it will be revealled in all good time. :p

your making a few assumtions.

1: low viz sold well in japan  (it did not)

2: low  viz is popular in japan (it is not, if it was it would be relrealsed)

1: 1/48s which where epopular where relreased.

3: new low viz woudl take away from othe rmacross products. (if the current one with 

it's scaringly high prices does not do that  anothe realease will not either)

:blink: dude, what kind of numbering system are you using?

it messed up the spacing.

i changed it to an A since it dons;t like to haev spaces in fornt of it.