For you custom builders

Jawjaw

Off topic, for those who are going to jump in and defend M7, ask yourself, "would I still like M7 (as much) if if didn't have the word Macross in the title?".

Well, considering that I mainly like M7 for the characters, the character and relationship development, and the overall themes of the show, well yeah, Most definitely.

Macross II has Macross in the title, and I make no secret that I don't like it.

Anyone asking a question like that might want to consider the possibility that people have different tastes. This of course goes both ways. I don't expect everyone to like the show, and I can understand why some people wouldn't, while others would love it.

If you believe otherwise, then you are no different than those that argue for Macross 7, expecting that everyone should love it and those with dissenting opinions are wrong. Which leads to threads being hijacked by people asking off topic questions like "would I still like M7 (as much) if if didn't have the word Macross in the title?".

Not trying to hijack a thread, but I did write "ask yourself," not "ask yourself, then post up your answer." Come on, who really cares if you like M7?

Back on topic, again. . . even though that flamed VF-1 is the best of the ones in the pic, I still don't like it. <_<

those are some ugly valks... and not even ugly in the way I like my customs and I'm still trying to mount a cape on my "count" vf-1s :rolleyes:

as for samurai vf's... Swords are the most important feature in my opinion. I'm still trying to combine a manga spawn kanji sword with the elintseekers arm mount system.

I do kinda like the eye on the monster though... maybe I should get those little eyeball stick-on's they use for realy bad craft projects and put it on my taka for laughs :lol:

You know, the irony is that particular episode is one of the best ones-- showing Millia's VF-1J (untainted) and a Monster II in action. Or am I remembering wrong?

-Al

Yep, that's the one... a killer episode, funny, and more Macross nostalgic than anything else in M7 or Plus.

But... taken out of context by those who've never seen the show... you get this silliness.