To all you Halo fans!

wakobi

I had those episodes saved on my HD a couple of months ago. If you MW'ers haven't seen these vids then you're really missing out.

Just don't step through those portals.....you'll never know where you'll end up. Hahahaha.

The voice activated tank. :p

"we've got just enough time to paint the bullseye on yer back.. and by bullseye, I of course mean camoflauge"

"it's pronounced BOTH!"

"that's what I said... bolth"

"you sound like such an ass the way you say it"

:lol:

I love RvB. Was a 1st season supporter, and even got the DVD. :rolleyes:

No where else can you see a robot being possesed by a ghost. :lol:

For those who have just joined the bandwagon, welcome to RvB. Its been out for a year or so now. Get the 1st season on DVD and continue watching them 2nd season episodes. :lol:

normally I don't D/L stuff like this but I took an exception and I must say this is the best stuff I've seen in a long time. They should get these guys to write the next alien film!

EDIT: hehehehehehe

"Women are like voltron the more you hook up the better it gets!"

Edited by renegadeleader1

I saw them at the Gamestop I stop at, laughed my ass off the whole time, "VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM VVAROOOOOOOM RRRRRRRRRRR VROOOOOM!" "Wha the hell are you doing?" "Practicing for Project Gothem racing." "Your not gonna make those lame sounds during the game also are you?" "Hmmm...I might" "Oh christ...."