Tainted Donuts! Yeah!

wakobi

The 'Tainted Donuts' music video that was showcased back at AX2001 with the crew of the Bebop chasing Vash from trigun is one of the most hilarous things i've seen in ages!

Thing is the 88mb version I have from fileplanet (if u want it just type tainted donuts into search), isn't great quality when you full screen it and my friend whose internet connection sucks really wants to see it. So I was planning to get a higher quality version, burn it to DVD and send it off to him. Thing is, I don't know where I can get such a version. Any suggestions?

Edited by wakobi

that video kicks ass! I thought it was such an excellent blend of two different animations together (there are points when it is easy to think that Spike starred in an episode of Trigun or Vash in an episode of Cowboy Bebop!) Others not so good, but still fun to watch nonetheless. I have this on my computer, and the resolution at full-screen is pretty good, but I'm not sure how good.

Tainted Donuts was great. I got the same version. Video quality isn't too bad at least.

Just burn the file on a regular CD and let him watch the video on his PC the normal way. Then you can put a bunch of stuff on the disc easily for him to see, for pennies.

It'll be on Kazaa. That's how I found it.

I don't know where to find KazaaLite anymore though.

hehe, I'm downloading it right on limewire at the same time as I type this message. I'll let you know if the quality is good or not. :p:D:lol:

Oh yeah, I got a really good copy of it. Looks pretty good to me at least. The one I downloaded is 89.1 MB. Not too bad. If anybody wants it, I can send it through AIM. Hit me up if you want a straight transfer from me. :p:D:lol: