The Simpsons Movie is finally in the works.

UN Spacy

I wonder if a movie is the Simpson's way of 'jumping the shark.'

That would all depend on whether or not you think Simpsons has already jumped.

I can't think of a single moment that I'd call a shark jump, but then I don't follow the show very closely these days (no TV reception). The show often gets really weird, so maybe the whole thing is one big shark jump.

I still love the Simpsons. Everything before the third season was crap.

Chappelles Show is genius.

Futurama... it comes on and I tremble.

Family Guy... great... but sometimes it feels like they're trying too hard.

Reno 911 ... awesome.

70's Show? ... pretty awesome. Wanna nail Laura Prepon.

Grounded for Life... pretty awesome... plus for some reason I wanna nail the daughter.

Malcom in the Middle... what I've seen is good.

Oh yeah, and don't knock Friends! I used to be against it, but the eps where they focus on the comedy and not some sappy crap are really funny.

Oh... and depending on your style of humor... Seinfeld is one of my all time faves.

Reno 911 ... awesome.

Grounded for Life... pretty awesome... plus for some reason I wanna nail the daughter.

Oh yeah, and don't knock Friends! I used to be against it, but the eps where they focus on the comedy and not some sappy crap are really funny.

Oh... and depending on your style of humor... Seinfeld is one of my all time faves.

If you're a Seinfeld fan, Max... you really, really ought to check out Curb Your Enthusiasm. If you don't have HBO, you can rent the first season on dvd at Blockbuster. Larry David is very responsible for what was funny on Seinfeld... the guy is awesome. When he left Seinfeld, the show started to go downhill.

Also, forgot to mention another kickass comedy show... the Office. Do yourselves a favor and rent/buy the 1st season on DVD or watch it and season 2 on BBC america. There's a reason it beat Friends and everyone else at the Golden Globes.

It's not your typical crappy dry British sitcom, either, so don't be put off by it's British-ness.

But you want to make sure you watch it before NBC makes their "American" version next year. That never works well.

the problem with a simpsons movie is the same thing thats the problem with the bevis and buthead movie.

both of those shows pushed what you could do in their givin formats, movies have very few limitations so i just dont' think the creators will use the given freedom to the limits.

compair bevis and butthead the movie to southpark the movie.

southpark always pushes the limits of its tv restrictions, and it pushed the limits of movie format as well.

bevis and buthead went from "very offencive for tv" to "not really offencive even for pg13" movie

just my opinion, the simpsons are dead to me anyway.

Reno 911 ... awesome.

If you're a Seinfeld fan, Max... you really, really ought to check out Curb Your Enthusiasm. If you don't have HBO, you can rent the first season on dvd at Blockbuster. Larry David is very responsible for what was funny on Seinfeld... the guy is awesome. When he left Seinfeld, the show started to go downhill.

Also, forgot to mention another kickass comedy show... the Office. Do yourselves a favor and rent/buy the 1st season on DVD or watch it and season 2 on BBC america. There's a reason it beat Friends and everyone else at the Golden Globes.

It's not your typical crappy dry British sitcom, either, so don't be put off by it's British-ness.

But you want to make sure you watch it before NBC makes their "American" version next year. That never works well.

I saw an ad for The Office .... I forget where though. :o