Requesting VF 3D Models with Internals

DrakoCosmos

Hello everyone, I am having a tough time with the 3D models already posted, I got some of the Models to work, but I need ones of higher quality with internals for the cockpit pit, I know it's odd but I'm looking for 1/1 scale, because I am looking to Pilot it in ZeroG racing and Space races in VR Resonite, the models I've found don't have cockpits, and the texture has to be redone to have the 1/1 details (caution signs, emblems, logos, lining, etc), I was hoping for game rips since they sometimes have internal cockpits with the model, but I can't understand or get the UtaMacross rips to work, I have a physical and rom of Macross 30 Voice across the galaxy, I just dont know how to get at the models, I am debating about buying Macross Shooting insight while it's on sale to try to get those models, but I don't know what game engine it uses if it's unity or unreal or something completely different, if it's unity I can get at the game models, and if anyone of you out there Custom make or build valkyrie 3d models with internals please let me know, I won't ask for freebies for homemades, cause if you make art, sculpt, design, paint, you should be compensated, and if you want to sell homemade models please let me know, again this is for me to be able to Pilot them in VR for ship racing, any and all info help! Even if it's just the uncolored 3d models with internal cockpit that is a huge help! Thank you!

Hey, there!  Very cool about Shooting Insight, interested to see what you can do there, please let us know your results.

The models posted in various thresds here were (mostly) extracted from Macross 30 and Macross Delta Scramble.  Some of the Macross 30 models have pilot figures and very basic cockpits modeled into them, but nothing that would be adequate for a VR setup like what you're describing.  The page linked below has links to both extraction archives if you want to take a look, though it takes a little patience to work with the tools involved.  Incidentally, the user near the end of that thread appears to be working on something similar to you and has already built something of a cockpit, so you may want to reach out to them directly if you haven't already and see if there is an opportunity for collaboration.

8 hours ago, guyxxed said:

Hey, there!  Very cool about Shooting Insight, interested to see what you can do there, please let us know your results.

The models posted in various thresds here were (mostly) extracted from Macross 30 and Macross Delta Scramble.  Some of the Macross 30 models have pilot figures and very basic cockpits modeled into them, but nothing that would be adequate for a VR setup like what you're describing.  The page linked below has links to both extraction archives if you want to take a look, though it takes a little patience to work with the tools involved.  Incidentally, the user near the end of that thread appears to be working on something similar to you and has already built something of a cockpit, so you may want to reach out to them directly if you haven't already and see if there is an opportunity for collaboration.

So I bought the macross shooting insight on sale, used assetripper and turned it all into a unity project so it's ready to share, I just dont know who I could send to or where I could host it? Like do we make a random Google drive account?

2 hours ago, guyxxed said:

That's essentially what we've been doing so far, yes.  It's simple and it works.  😁

Alrighty, I'll post it up when I get home, also I have no idea what I am doing in unity, so if you can or have friends who can transform them to jetmode with their textures on that would be a tremendous help, because their models are in default  battroid/robot mode, and i don't understand how to use the script to do it and add it's textures, thanks!