VF-25F 1/72 Scale messiah valkyrie alto custom BANDAI

jerick

i need some help here, i got a few years back a valkyrie alto custom model kit, but a few days ago my cat drop it from my floating shelf and it broke the little piece that holds the entire robot (D18 part from the build manual) and i can´t find someone whos willing to made a 3d model or even find a replacement onlyne, i live in chile so model kits are no that huge community, i´ve tried aliexpress with very little luck so i´m here looking for someone who can help me find a replacement or if you can find a 3d model i´m willing to pay for it, i have someone who can 3dprint so i just need the 3d 

242536430_556183635640146_2164110069099657781_n.jpg

macross.png

67104a32757ab0c71f482db08d7e4270.jpeg

That's a common break point on that kit, and unfortunately there aren't any simple fixes. You can drill out the detail and insert plaplate shaped to match, or sand away the fin altogether. (IIRC it's molded a bit bigger than it "should be" so that it can double as a peg.) If you intend to display it in Battroid mode, you can replace that structural fin altogether with something like a brass rod to pin the two sections together.