Any Model Builders That Are Also Good At Artwork? AG

ChristopherB

Artist wanted for GERWALK mode only of course!  Please post here if you are interested, or know of someone who is talented.  Feel free to post some samples of your work.

Looking for color drawings of the Armored GERWALK (AG), you can use the sample pictures below.  I'll own the drawings when you're done.  You can do physical or digital art, up to you!

My plan is to offer some of the following pilot/Valkyrie custom paint schemes of the armor.  So, the AG set would match the Valkyrie.  I'm also looking to offer an Elintseeker and Super Ostrich custom, so your drawing would include the various attachments, etc.

The idea is similar to how the Bandai HMR VF-1J Max & Milia have armor that matches their Valkyries.  You'll do one and then we'll see how it looks, and go from there.

Here's the list, please choose any of the below to start with:

1.) VF-1J Max & VF-1J Milia (Blue/White Trim + Red/White Trim)
2.) VF-1S Roy & Hikaru (Yellow/Black Trim + Red/Black Trim)
3.) VF-1S/A Max & Hayao (Blue/Black Trim + Green/Black Trim)
4.) VF-1D (Orange/Tan)
5.) VE-1 & VT-1

Thanks in advance!

PS: I'm offering a free set of unfinished AG armor as compensation for the artwork.  Your colorization will be used to create the custom AG sets!

VF-1AG Line Art Black & White 1.jpg

VF-1AG Line Art Colored 1.gif