WIP-Type 01 & Type 03

ImChris5115

14 hours ago, ImChris5115 said:

Type 01 [Designed in 2017-Core transformation parts amended in 2023 and 3D Resin printing in progress] & Type 02 [Painting in progress]. 

Flypass-01.0.jpg

Inspired by VF-25 and VF-11?  I can also see the tail end of the VF-3000 in the one on the left and YF-21 in the rear end of the one on the right.

Twich

5 hours ago, twich said:

Inspired by VF-25 and VF-11?  I can also see the tail end of the VF-3000 in the one on the left and YF-21 in the rear end of the one on the right.

Twich

Hi Twich, The silhouettes of this type One and Type Two are mostly inspired by YF 21, VF 25, VF 1, F 35, F 18, YF 23 Black Widow II, ADF-01 (Ace Combat)

Mostly commenting to keep track of this post, but I just had an idea.

Since these are intended to match the Bandai 1/48 VF-1 in size, the pilot would be out of scale with the vast majority of other valks in 1/60, despite the toy actually being at a similar size. If you added a swappable pilot (and seat if necessary) in 1/60 scale, you could fulfill proper scaling with both lineups.

It could be in both scales until you put the pilot in, making it a proper schrodinger's cat lol

3 minutes ago, PointBlankSniper said:

Since these are intended to match the Bandai 1/48 VF-1 in size, the pilot would be out of scale with the vast majority of other valks in 1/60, despite the toy actually being at a similar size. If you added a swappable pilot (and seat if necessary) in 1/60 scale, you could fulfill proper scaling with both lineups.

It could be in both scales until you put the pilot in, making it a proper schrodinger's cat lol

He says they are 1/48 scale, not 1/60

Twich

image.jpeg.3cfcd9c6eb2c797531a36f0872c8467f.jpeg

9 hours ago, PointBlankSniper said:

Hi, Good Idea but I have taken cockpit seat measurement to fit 5'6" to 6'8 figure into early stage of my six VF design, each type has its own unique seat design and pilot suits. some crucial specifications of design and making these VF i set myself are 1/48 (perfect scale for materials i choose for my prototype, easy for maintenance, no ball joint on arms, legs etc. except battroid head (Neck), no parts swapping, no anime magic transformation, Full transformation, flyable when i build a RC plane out of it with cg same as or close to (at least in RC build later type 02 & Ansys Fluid analysis) nature of my work as an engineer..lol curiosity and how far each design able to reach it max potential, Engine placement, arms, parts transformation (distance, weight, etc. , electronics, radar, sensors, etc. must at least seems to be functionable/workable/buildable like if we scale up to 1/1, all those stuffs could place into it, a 1/48 model toys which have the feel of a 1/1 model. 

• 4 weeks later...