DX Chogokin SV-262Hs Bogue Con-Vaart

MKT

11 hours ago, seti88 said:

nah, fed-up of waiting....not sure i want another release.....yer hear that bandai! ...bandai: couldnt give a rats***...

but  bandai decides to re-release it, i will take a look....😐

You're not just going to take a look on Kairos, @seti88. You're going to order it no matter what. :rolleyes:

That's how Bandai know us. We're going to get it. There's not enough Kairos in the world at this point. :spiteful:

53 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

I'm still waiting on Chuck's Kairos and the armored parts for that and Mirage's...

Or.. you know.  His super parts from the original series that we've been waiting on for several years now.

I don't think Bandai is going to attempt a series with this many characters again.  The way merchandise gets pushed based on character popularity is completely at odds with a series like this where every minor schmuck gets their own paint scheme.  We need to go back to brownie units.

Edited by Chronocidal

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You're not just going to take a look on Kairos, @seti88. You're going to order it no matter what. :rolleyes:

That's how Bandai know us. We're going to get it. There's not enough Kairos in the world at this point. :spiteful:

i dare bandai to re-release it and lets see if i would order it or not...🤣🤣

but again bandai doesn't care cos they be playing the long game...the sticker shock game...🤑

18 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Or.. you know.  His super parts from the original series that we've been waiting on for several years now.

I don't think Bandai is going to attempt a series with this many characters again.  The way merchandise gets pushed based on character popularity is completely at odds with a series like this where every minor schmuck gets their own paint scheme.  We need to go back to brownie units.

The problem is they weren't minor schmuck's, they were just so poorly executed nobody really cared.

Oh, I was thinking of all of the copy-pasted knights that got next to no development or even dialogue.  We had Keith and Ketchup, then there were creepy twins, the actual cannon fodder character who died early on, and the two vets, and I can't remember the names of any of those.

want to say the two older guys were treated better, but I barely remember anything they did.

Edited by Chronocidal

9 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Oh, I was thinking of all of the copy-pasted knights that got next to no development or even dialogue.  We had Keith and Ketchup, then there were creepy twins, the actual cannon fodder character who died early on, and the two vets, and I can't remember the names of any of those.

want to say the two older guys were treated better, but I barely remember anything they did.

Aside from Roid, Keith, and Bogue, the names of the rest of the aerial knights also escape my memory after all this time, Whereas I still can remember the names of the delta squadron and Walkure members. I feel they added so very little to both the series and the movies.

4 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Aside from Roid, Keith, and Bogue, the names of the rest of the aerial knights also escape my memory after all this time, Whereas I still can remember the names of the delta squadron and Walkure members. I feel they added so very little to both the series and the movies.

I think one reason it is easier to remember the names of the Delta squad members is because they had unique valks associated with each of them. Whereas for the Aerial Knights, only a few of them had unique valks and those are the ones we remember.  The twins and the others all had the same variant so instead of associating their names with the valk, we ended up doing the opposite and associate the valk's variant (Ba) with them instead lol.