DX Chogokin SV-262Hs Bogue Con-Vaart

MKT

5 minutes ago, jenius said:

I have to rewatch some Delta, when did he have this version? Is this from the second movie? If so, it doesn't last long.

Yup it was at the start of the 2nd movie. 

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

I have to rewatch some Delta, when did he have this version? Is this from the second movie? If so, it doesn't last long.

Second movie, yes, and yes.

EDIT: Shame it's not the Ba. Guess it's fortunate we still have the Bandai/Hasegawa kits.

Edited by kajnrig

I'm not collecting Macross toys from Delta or Frontier and just now got curious if Bandai has ever announced 2 DX release very close to each other. 

I wonder if the announcement of a retailer release of a DX VF-1 could come soon.

Got my bet on a Brownie

Edited by Froy

Updated first post with official info.

Sales area is only in 3 regions, unlike the immediate previous P-Bandai item the VF-25S Armored Revival.
I wonder if they Bandai will do hybrid style sales like the latter...

Been wondering when this was going to come out. I remember the prototype popping up at Tamashii Nations back in 2022. That means DX-wise we’re just waiting on the DX Fire Valkyrie from that year’s event right?

Wow, it's basically the same price as Keith's Unit combined with the Lil Draken and missle pods pack. It's the YF-19 price inflation debacle all over again lol.

I know it was too much to ask for, but still no shin hatch with a transformable sword. Of course, this package should't even include a sword at all.

I'll add to the pile of calls for the Mirage Ba instead, but I'm not sure I would be able to stomach even that at this price point and no add on parts. 

The greatest part of this news is probably that the movie releases haven't been completely halted and reset by WWM releases. My copium says there is still a chance for Mirage's AX to get super parts. 😁

Is it just me, or does the battroid shield’s colorscheme looks like belongs to Keith instead of Bogue?

Looks a few shades off from the rest of the mech.

13 minutes ago, Mog said:

Is it just me, or does the battroid shield’s colorscheme looks like belongs to Keith instead of Bogue?

I think the shield is their national coat of arms, and has nothing to do with their custom livery. Even the Ba's have those colors. Only the white royal guard units of both Ba and Hs variety replace the dark green stripes with white ones. Keith just happens to use more patriotic colors for his custom scheme lol.

40 minutes ago, Mog said:

It is similar to Keith's, but they adopted that for the show too.

ShieldScreengrab.jpg.8c29704d4ce2fa9b54aa05ce3e3c2fd4.jpg

Thanks for the explanations/clarifications.

Yeah, I gave up on Delta after the first ep.

Just wasn’t my cup of tea. 😅

Edited by Mog

Went ahead and ordered one.. I just like the red.

Still utterly disappointed Bandai can't be arsed to finish out all of the other lines they've left dangling.  No Chuck/Arad super packs from the original series, no Chuck/Arad 31AX from the movie, no Ba (Windermere or Mirage), no Elvis... I think Delta was just so overstuffed with characters they couldn't even support them all with merchandise, the market hit saturation point before they finished, and they just decided to cut production losses.

Edited by Chronocidal

35 minutes ago, Graham said:

But the movies kinda redeem the TV series. I especially love the second Delta movie.

In terms of ranking i would still consider it the worse series.

My series/OVA ranking

1. SDF Macross
  2. Frontier
  3. Macross 7/OVa's
  4. Plus OVA
  5. Macross II
  6. Zero
  7. Delta

Movies:

1. DYRL
  2. Both Frontiers movies
  3. Plus movie (i prefer the OVA's)
  4. Delta movies. 

I really liked the start of Delta TV series but I heard midway through episode 4 the writers learned it was extended to 26 episodes.

the first 10 episodes were good and then it went downhill. The pacing was so poor it was unrecoverable. I still don't know Lady M's intention of cloning,  Lady M comes off just as evil as the main villain.

After Keith and Messer were gone, I couldn't get into any of the valk fights.  Arad, Chuck, Mirage, Bogue, and Hayate weren't anything special. I was disappointed  they gave up on the 1st episode premise of Hayate dancing. 

It was nice that Max was there but he was far superior to the Delta squad that made me lose interest in any of valk battles thereafter. 

The only focus seemed to be the idols. Not one moment of tension where I thought one of them was in danger or going to die. If they killed off Mikumo with a pineapple salad, Delta movie would've been top tier.   

4 hours ago, Mog said:

Thanks for the explanations/clarifications.

Yeah, I gave up on Delta after the first ep.

Just wasn’t my cup of tea. 😅

Been watching  Frontier again via Disney. Couldn't swallow Delta. I tried. I really really tried to link the lore with my Siegfrieds, but I just couldn't do it. Perhaps one day.

36 minutes ago, Zeliard said:

Been watching  Frontier again via Disney. Couldn't swallow Delta. I tried. I really really tried to link the lore with my Siegfrieds, but I just couldn't do it. Perhaps one day.

Just watch the two Delta movies. It's much better focused on specific plot lines and even reworks some of the main characters. The TV version is basically rendered non canon by it. Kind of how Frontier was retconned, but even more wildly divergent, to the point that it's not even remotely the same story anymore.