Help for paintin SV-262Hs Draken III and YF-0 Phoenix

Nemus

Hi guys, I need to paint a YF-0 Phoenix and a Sv-262Hs Draken III. What colors do you recommend? I would like to paint them with an airbrush, but I don't know the color codes or the brands to buy. I have a cheap airbrush but I would like to try anyway.

I printed the models in 3d resin, the place where I work has 3d printers, and when I do maintenance, they occasionally allow me to print a model. For now I only have these two.

Any advice is important to me, I have never painted anything.

Thanks a lot guys

6 minutes ago, Nemus said:

Hi guys, I need to paint a YF-0 Phoenix and a Sv-262Hs Draken III. What colors do you recommend? I would like to paint them with an airbrush, but I don't know the color codes or the brands to buy. I have a cheap airbrush but I would like to try anyway.

I printed the models in 3d resin, the place where I work has 3d printers, and when I do maintenance, they occasionally allow me to print a model. For now I only have these two.

Any advice is important to me, I have never painted anything.

Thanks a lot guys

If you got to hobbysearch, they have the instructions for most kits. I’d say try looking up the paint guide page for the hasegawa equivalent and those are usually Mr color paints