VF-1 3D Model?

Albericht

Does anyone have a model of the VF-1? I've gone to page five of google trying to find something on the subject. I'm just trying to animate something in blender, and to be honest, that's easier said than done when you can't find a model.

3 hours ago, Albericht said:

Does anyone have a model of the VF-1? I've gone to page five of google trying to find something on the subject. I'm just trying to animate something in blender, and to be honest, that's easier said than done when you can't find a model.

Hey there - well ... depends. There are many models out there. STLs, rips from games and so on. 

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/vf-1-valkyrie

I am just not too sure they are good for animation and so on.

Maybe this thread here is something for you:

The Cults3D resource cited above is great if all you need is a simple model.  You'll have to texture map it, but there are some very good models there.  If what you need is a complete model with all 3 modes articulated and someone else to have already done the mapping for you, then the Macross 30 archive located in the thread post linked here is a better source.  It will also take a bit of work to get to, but the models you can import from it are good quality and pretty much ready to go.