Yamato 1/48 DYRL VF-1S - hands question

Apok451

So I recently found the mentions Yamato 1/48 DYRL VF-1S and associated strike/super parts for what I thought was a pretty good deal, under $200 before shipping.  I bought these as open box, but damn I’m pretty sure neither was ever removed from from their associated packaging.  I however am evil and promptly removed the whole shebamg from the packaging and played with it like a heathen.  That said it is an awesome model and the details are amazing…. Except for one thing, I frakking hate the hands.  They can’t hold the gun to save its life.  Are they any alternatives?  Am I not looking in the right place or using the correct terms?IMG_1497.jpeg.8985722a2ab27713bf55e9f44c4ae9ea.jpeg

The hands were pretty bad and likely getting brittle at this point so don't fight them too much. Best to remove the hand, install the gun, then reinstall the hand. I think someone here sold cast hands once upon a time and there were some with the GBP and TV toys