Unix Square Robotech VF-1J

13 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

710eC-75zwS._AC_SL1500_.jpg.6b4302b79bcf4f81350d7291318e076e.jpg

Looks like he has a thyroid condition when you compare them.

13 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

There we go.. that's exactly what this is...

It's the Leg Day Valkyrie. :rofl: 

To be fair...

Anyhow, I ain't coming down hard on these when folks give Tiny Sessions and Joke Machines a pass. These look look like more fun to transform than deformed or Chibi-type stuff. It's the Lucky Cat Jetwing that I really expected to vary from accuracy more.

Edited by Radioguy

3 hours ago, Radioguy said:

Anyhow, I ain't coming down hard on these when folks given Tiny Sessions and Joke Machines a pass.

True...SD/Chibi stuff are meant to look as they do all along....it's a niche...

This garbage was designed, I would imagine, to "look cool"....but they come off as the worst of fanfic designs at best...but I guess even garbage can be a niche....

This company took a chance with these designs knowing there would be some buyers that would be oddly attracted to them....for that they do deserve some credit.....they will corner the market on trash designed VF-1s!....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

That fighter mode is atrocious.

The tiny little knee joints in battroid are annoying to look at, but the fighter looks stupid. It’s mostly due to the intakes being so far out from the body, but overall it looks like a cool jet on top glued to a bunch of junk underneath that just doesn’t belong. It’s crap design from a company that doesn’t seem to understand design 

One of the things I enjoy searching for on the toys with tampo are how they warnings are interpreted by the manufacturer
Such as 'Keep CleaN" instead of "Clear"
I can't quite get a clear show of the markings on the back of the legs yet

image.png.c50d96c6e8ff85b83ceab164dcfa9d6f.png