What are the strongest fighter planes?

Hi guys, I think this is the most common question asked......but I've been wondering this for a while now, so I prefer to ask you who are more experienced and have read the Macross master files.

From what I understand, the strongest should be the YF-29 Durandal, due to the pure Fold Quartz taken from Queen Vajira and her exceptional weight/thrust ratio, if I'm not mistaken it should be 67 or 69.

Immediately after there should be the YF-30 Chronos, which has a weight/thrust ratio of 51.........but here I have a doubt, because I read that it has a system that can suppress all functionality of the Fold Quartz, so if it fought the YF-29 it would win? It would disable everything that depends on Fold Quartz, including the Inertia Store Converter.

8 minutes ago, Nemus said:

From what I understand, the strongest should be the YF-29 Durandal, due to the pure Fold Quartz taken from Queen Vajira and her exceptional weight/thrust ratio, if I'm not mistaken it should be 67 or 69.

As of the most recent Macross title - the movie Macross Delta: Absolute Live!!!!!! - the YF-29 remains The Strongest Valkyrie as of 2068.

It's actually referred to in those terms ("the strongest Valkyrie") in the official coverage of the movie.

Its thrust-to-weight ratio is actually 46.6755.  When the Macross Frontier: the Wings of Goodbye movie was coming out, there was some inconsistent info with the specs but that's since been cleared up.  Like the VF-27, it's quite a bit heavier than the usual Valkyrie thanks to its large size and its four engines.

Immediately after there should be the YF-30 Chronos, which has a weight/thrust ratio of 51......

It's actually higher than that... 53.0847.

It may only have two engines, but thanks to that and to being a technology demonstrator rather than a full combat-ready military Valkyrie its weight is quite low so even with those two FF-3001/FC2 engines it's more get-up-and-go than practically any other Valkyrie.  It lacks any secondary weapons besides the monitor turret-mounted beam guns and assault knife.

...but here I have a doubt, because I read that it has a system that can suppress all functionality of the Fold Quartz, so if it fought the YF-29 it would win? It would disable everything that depends on Fold Quartz, including the Inertia Store Converter.

Nope, it doesn't have that.  It has a system called the Fold Dimensional Resonance system, which is actually a better/more advanced version of the Fold Wave System that was designed to allow the YF-30 to traverse fold faults.  Finding a way to traverse fold faults was the private obsession of Bilra Transport Co. (and SMS) owner Richard Bilra, and he funded research into new technologies that might achieve that aim.  The Fold Dimensional Resonance system was the culmination of that research, performing the same basic functions as the Fold Wave System on the YF-29 while also allowing the YF-30 to break through extremely severe fold faults.

The one time a YF-30 is known to have fought a YF-29 (specifically the Special Forces use YF-29B Perceval), the YF-30 did win... but that's as much due to having a better pilot as it is to the specs of the aircraft itself.

5 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

As of the most recent Macross title - the movie Macross Delta: Absolute Live!!!!!! - the YF-29 remains The Strongest Valkyrie as of 2068.

It's actually referred to in those terms ("the strongest Valkyrie") in the official coverage of the movie.

Its thrust-to-weight ratio is actually 46.6755.  When the Macross Frontier: the Wings of Goodbye movie was coming out, there was some inconsistent info with the specs but that's since been cleared up.  Like the VF-27, it's quite a bit heavier than the usual Valkyrie thanks to its large size and its four engines.

It may only have two engines, but thanks to that and to being a technology demonstrator rather than a full combat-ready military Valkyrie its weight is quite low so even with those two FF-3001/FC2 engines it's more get-up-and-go than practically any other Valkyrie.  It lacks any secondary weapons besides the monitor turret-mounted beam guns and assault knife.

Nope, it doesn't have that.  It has a system called the Fold Dimensional Resonance system, which is actually a better/more advanced version of the Fold Wave System that was designed to allow the YF-30 to traverse fold faults.  Finding a way to traverse fold faults was the private obsession of Bilra Transport Co. (and SMS) owner Richard Bilra, and he funded research into new technologies that might achieve that aim.  The Fold Dimensional Resonance system was the culmination of that research, performing the same basic functions as the Fold Wave System on the YF-29 while also allowing the YF-30 to break through extremely severe fold faults.

The one time a YF-30 is known to have fought a YF-29 (specifically the Special Forces use YF-29B Perceval), the YF-30 did win... but that's as much due to having a better pilot as it is to the specs of the aircraft itself.

On that note: I was curious as to  what "Durandal" meant (kept getting it confused with Durango :lol: ) so I looked it up:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/durandal-sword

Basically, it's also known as the Sword of Roland, the French equivalent of Excalibur. So I'm guessing that the name was meant to signify how powerful this fighter was.

(Reminds me of the VF-19's callsign).

2 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

On that note: I was curious as to  what "Durandal" meant (kept getting it confused with Durango :lol: ) so I looked it up:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/durandal-sword

Basically, it's also known as the Sword of Roland, the French equivalent of Excalibur. So I'm guessing that the name was meant to signify how powerful this fighter was.

(Reminds me of the VF-19's callsign).

For some reason, Kawamori-san opted for a sword-name theme for all the ~9 Valkyries:  Cutlass (VF-9), Excalibur (VF-19), Durandal (YF-29).

However, things went really esoteric and dives deep into Arthurian and Norse mythology when Ukyo Kodachi got involved in the franchise from Macross the Ride: Caliburn (VF-19EF), Nothung (VF-19ACTIVE), Perceval (YF-29B—as in "Perceval's sword").

11 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I understand. I ask this because in a similar discussion this very system was talked about, and reference was made to this quote:

Macross 30 (M30) novelization:
"This system interferes directly with Fold Space, or Sub-Universes. When fully operational, it is capable of disabling all sensors within range. In addition, it acted as a powerful jammer against the Fold Wave system on the YF-29 and other aircraft , suppressing the functionality of their Fold Quartz."

Is this quote canon?

As for the weight/thrust ratio I'm perplexed, if the YF-30 Chronos is 53 and the YF-29 is 46, how is the YF-29 better in dogfighting?

2 hours ago, Nemus said:

I understand. I ask this because in a similar discussion this very system was talked about, and reference was made to this quote:

Macross 30 (M30) novelization:
"This system interferes directly with Fold Space, or Sub-Universes. When fully operational, it is capable of disabling all sensors within range. In addition, it acted as a powerful jammer against the Fold Wave system on the YF-29 and other aircraft , suppressing the functionality of their Fold Quartz."

Is this quote canon?

"Canon" is not a word that Macross really uses... the whole franchise operates on "broad strokes canon" or "fuzzy" canon, so that Kawamori et. al. aren't constrained one specific version of a past story's events when developing new stories. 

(There's a great example of this in play in Macross Delta, where Berger Stone gives his summation of the history of music as a weapon.  Quite a few of the previous events that his presentation shows are mixing and matching between TV series and movie versions of events.  For instance, the Vajra conflict he shows the end of uses the TV version of events but shows the movie costumes and the movie-exclusive YF-29.)

That said, I don't think that jamming capability of the Fold Dimensional Resonance system is mentioned anywhere other than the notes section after the end of the novelization of the Macross 30 game.  I don't recall that capability ever being used in the novel, and it's not mentioned or used in the original game either.  Macross Chronicle doesn't really cover the Fold Dimensional Resonance system, and Variable Fighter Master File mostly glosses over it the same way the game does as an improved Fold Wave System.

So it's sort of a "very definite maybe" without any kind of corroboration?

2 hours ago, Nemus said:

As for the weight/thrust ratio I'm perplexed, if the YF-30 Chronos is 53 and the YF-29 is 46, how is the YF-29 better in dogfighting?

Acceleration isn't the be-all, end-all of combat performance.

The YF-29 is basically the meme about "thrust vectoring owns the sky" taken to its logical extreme.  Not only does it have thrust vectoring on all four engine nozzles, the wingtip engines themselves can rotate 360 degrees parallel to the aircraft.  This allows for a nearly unprecedented level of maneuverability when combined with the four very powerful engines and its inertia store converter.  

The YF-30's thrust-to-weight ratio may be slightly misleading as well, since that number is based on the core airframe weight that almost certainly (based on VF-31 specs) does NOT include the mission container.  If that container weighs just 1,113kg, it obliterates the T/W ratio difference between the two aircraft.

The YF-29 is also a prototype intended for use in actual (heavy) combat, so it is extremely heavily armed and armored.  It has twice the usual thickness of energy conversion armor for its generation, achieving four times the defensive ability and exceeding the defensive potential of an Armored Pack.  Its trump card is its heavy MDE beam cannon turret, which the YF-30 can also take (in the novel) but only at the cost of sacrificing its micro-missile capability.  It also has the benefit of things like 25mm machine guns with enhanced armor piercing ammunition and missiles that can have MDE warheads.  Otherwise, their armament is quite similar and the YF-29 just has more of it.

Basically, the YF-29 is built for war... while the YF-30 is a technology demonstrator that's built for rough handling exploring Protoculture ruins but isn't meant to be a military-use VF.  (Its classification as a prototype was its developer attempting to game the system and put off disclosing the new technologies developed for it to the central government as long as possible.)

4 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

"Canon" is not a word that Macross really uses... the whole franchise operates on "broad strokes canon" or "fuzzy" canon, so that Kawamori et. al. aren't constrained one specific version of a past story's events when developing new stories. 

(There's a great example of this in play in Macross Delta, where Berger Stone gives his summation of the history of music as a weapon.  Quite a few of the previous events that his presentation shows are mixing and matching between TV series and movie versions of events.  For instance, the Vajra conflict he shows the end of uses the TV version of events but shows the movie costumes and the movie-exclusive YF-29.)

That said, I don't think that jamming capability of the Fold Dimensional Resonance system is mentioned anywhere other than the notes section after the end of the novelization of the Macross 30 game.  I don't recall that capability ever being used in the novel, and it's not mentioned or used in the original game either.  Macross Chronicle doesn't really cover the Fold Dimensional Resonance system, and Variable Fighter Master File mostly glosses over it the same way the game does as an improved Fold Wave System.

So it's sort of a "very definite maybe" without any kind of corroboration?

Acceleration isn't the be-all, end-all of combat performance.

The YF-29 is basically the meme about "thrust vectoring owns the sky" taken to its logical extreme.  Not only does it have thrust vectoring on all four engine nozzles, the wingtip engines themselves can rotate 360 degrees parallel to the aircraft.  This allows for a nearly unprecedented level of maneuverability when combined with the four very powerful engines and its inertia store converter.  

The YF-30's thrust-to-weight ratio may be slightly misleading as well, since that number is based on the core airframe weight that almost certainly (based on VF-31 specs) does NOT include the mission container.  If that container weighs just 1,113kg, it obliterates the T/W ratio difference between the two aircraft.

The YF-29 is also a prototype intended for use in actual (heavy) combat, so it is extremely heavily armed and armored.  It has twice the usual thickness of energy conversion armor for its generation, achieving four times the defensive ability and exceeding the defensive potential of an Armored Pack.  Its trump card is its heavy MDE beam cannon turret, which the YF-30 can also take (in the novel) but only at the cost of sacrificing its micro-missile capability.  It also has the benefit of things like 25mm machine guns with enhanced armor piercing ammunition and missiles that can have MDE warheads.  Otherwise, their armament is quite similar and the YF-29 just has more of it.

Basically, the YF-29 is built for war... while the YF-30 is a technology demonstrator that's built for rough handling exploring Protoculture ruins but isn't meant to be a military-use VF.  (Its classification as a prototype was its developer attempting to game the system and put off disclosing the new technologies developed for it to the central government as long as possible.)

that's a great point, the engines that rotate 360 degrees and plenty of maneuvering rockets make it really manoeuvrable. A thousand thanks .

So on the YF-30 jammer we only have the Macross 30 reference.

One question, but why did the YF-29 go from 67 to 46 weight/thrust ratio?

1 hour ago, Nemus said:

One question, but why did the YF-29 go from 67 to 46 weight/thrust ratio?

Basically, typos. 

Our first look at the spec came from the Bandai 1/100 scale model kit, and the specs that were listed there contained a typo. The aircraft's mass was correct but the second pair of engines had the thrust listed as 1,970 kN instead of 1,470 kN.

A later art book gave a incorrect mass for the aircraft but correct engine thrust, listing the mass as 11,920 kg instead of 15,620 kg.

These two typos taken together, when examined on fan sites, produced a radically different picture of the YF-29's performance that put the YF-29's thrust to weight ratio in the 60s.

Macross Chronicle set the record straight with official specifications, listing both the correct airframe mass and the correct engine thrusts, aligning it with the official statements that put the performance of the YF-29 at approximately the same level as the VF-27.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I

I get it, but does Macross Chronicle write officially? That is, do Bandai and the creator of the work authorize what he writes?

Because if both have approved then it is certain that this is the case, otherwise they couldn't both be valid as values?

On macross2.net they say that no one knows what the true value is

Edited by Nemus

45 minutes ago, Nemus said:

I get it, but does Macross Chronicle write officially? That is, do Bandai and the creator of the work authorize what he writes?

Macross Chronicle is the official Macross encyclopedia.  Its first edition was published shortly after Macross Frontier came out, and its revised and expanded second edition was published the year after the second Macross Frontier movie was released.  Both editions were published under the supervision of Macross's creators.

45 minutes ago, Nemus said:

Because if both have approved then it is certain that this is the case, otherwise they couldn't both be valid as values?

On macross2.net they say that no one knows what the true value is

Yes, the Macross Mecha Manual is definitely being cautious with its listing there because of the confusion that was caused by those misprints in early books.

I don't believe any one publication got both the mass and the engine thrust wrong at the same time.  They either get the mass wrong or the secondary engine thrust wrong, so if you take the majority of results from either group you get the same result as the official writeup from Macross Chronicle and the thrust-to-weight ratio of 46.6755.

Macross Chronicle's version is the one that's been used by most publications, including those published after Macross Chronicle, so it does appear to be the official/correct set of stats.  It's also the only version that aligns to the written statements about the capabilities of the VF-27 with Super Parts and VF-31AX Kairos Plus having performance similar to that of the YF-29.

Spoiler

Variable Fighter Master File appears to have thrown a small nod to this typographical error into the specs for the Sv-303 Vivasvat from Macross Delta: Absolute Live!!!!!!.

Master File's writeup of the Sv-303 in Variable Fighter Master File: VF-31AX Kairos Plus describes the Sv-303 as using modified versions of the Sv-262's FF-2999/FC2 engine and YF-29's FF-3003J/FC1 engine.  In both cases, the engines are said to have been modified to significantly increase their output and responsiveness at the expense of very significant reductions in the operational lifespan of the engines.  The modified FF-3003/FC1 engine used on the Sv-303 is rated for 1,970 kN instead of 1,470 kN.  That major increase in output combined with the effects of the fighter's Twin Quartz Drive system is said to be so damaging to the engines that they must be replaced every few sorties.

18 hours ago, sketchley said:

For some reason, Kawamori-san opted for a sword-name theme for all the ~9 Valkyries:  Cutlass (VF-9), Excalibur (VF-19), Durandal (YF-29).

However, things went really esoteric and dives deep into Arthurian and Norse mythology when Ukyo Kodachi got involved in the franchise from Macross the Ride: Caliburn (VF-19EF), Nothung (VF-19ACTIVE), Perceval (YF-29B—as in "Perceval's sword").

And YF-39 Sword of Omens.

image.jpeg.8557999badcf9aff11f8203272dde5d6.jpeg

49 minutes ago, aurance said:

And YF-39 Sword of Omens.

Definitely RVF fodder... sight beyond sight?  That's AWACS territory. :rofl:

21 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Macross Chronicle is the official Macross encyclopedia.  Its first edition was published shortly after Macross Frontier came out, and its revised and expanded second edition was published the year after the second Macross Frontier movie was released.  Both editions were published under the supervision of Macross's creators.

Yes, the Macross Mecha Manual is definitely being cautious with its listing there because of the confusion that was caused by those misprints in early books.

I don't believe any one publication got both the mass and the engine thrust wrong at the same time.  They either get the mass wrong or the secondary engine thrust wrong, so if you take the majority of results from either group you get the same result as the official writeup from Macross Chronicle and the thrust-to-weight ratio of 46.6755.

Macross Chronicle's version is the one that's been used by most publications, including those published after Macross Chronicle, so it does appear to be the official/correct set of stats.  It's also the only version that aligns to the written statements about the capabilities of the VF-27 with Super Parts and VF-31AX Kairos Plus having performance similar to that of the YF-29.

Reveal hidden contents

Variable Fighter Master File appears to have thrown a small nod to this typographical error into the specs for the Sv-303 Vivasvat from Macross Delta: Absolute Live!!!!!!.

Master File's writeup of the Sv-303 in Variable Fighter Master File: VF-31AX Kairos Plus describes the Sv-303 as using modified versions of the Sv-262's FF-2999/FC2 engine and YF-29's FF-3003J/FC1 engine.  In both cases, the engines are said to have been modified to significantly increase their output and responsiveness at the expense of very significant reductions in the operational lifespan of the engines.  The modified FF-3003/FC1 engine used on the Sv-303 is rated for 1,970 kN instead of 1,470 kN.  That major increase in output combined with the effects of the fighter's Twin Quartz Drive system is said to be so damaging to the engines that they must be replaced every few sorties.

So basically we can say that what makes the YF-29 superior to others is the complex.

Although it has a lower thrust-to-weight ratio than the YF-30, the YF-29 has stronger weapons and armor, and greater maneuverability given by wing engines that rotate 360 degrees and large-scale maneuvering verniers.

And what about the SV-303? What do you think?

21 hours ago, Nemus said:

So basically we can say that what makes the YF-29 superior to others is the complex.

Although it has a lower thrust-to-weight ratio than the YF-30, the YF-29 has stronger weapons and armor, and greater maneuverability given by wing engines that rotate 360 degrees and large-scale maneuvering verniers.

Indeed.  In terms of composite performance, the YF-29 is superior to the YF-30 in part because the YF-30 is not intended to be used in actual warfare.

21 hours ago, Nemus said:

And what about the SV-303? What do you think?

The Sv-303 is pretty weird.

Unfortunately, the only source we have that talks about it in any detail is Variable Fighter Master File.

Master File's backstory and description for it makes it out to be a further development of a second 5th Generation VF that Windermere was developing for its war against the New UN Government.  It's got a lot of extremely innovative new systems, but on the whole it seems to belong in Awesome but Impractical territory since its engines need to be replaced after just a few uses and it needs to be controlled by a special quantum AI supercomputer.  It's about as close as anyone's come to a mass production-ready 6th Generation VF.

15 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Indeed.  In terms of composite performance, the YF-29 is superior to the YF-30 in part because the YF-30 is not intended to be used in actual warfare.

The Sv-303 is pretty weird.

Unfortunately, the only source we have that talks about it in any detail is Variable Fighter Master File.

Master File's backstory and description for it makes it out to be a further development of a second 5th Generation VF that Windermere was developing for its war against the New UN Government.  It's got a lot of extremely innovative new systems, but on the whole it seems to belong in Awesome but Impractical territory since its engines need to be replaced after just a few uses and it needs to be controlled by a special quantum AI supercomputer.  It's about as close as anyone's come to a mass production-ready 6th Generation VF.

I get it, it's some sort of extreme attempt to force performance up to that of a sixth generation fighter that destroys its engines after 25 minutes.

In those 25 minutes, is the aircraft's performance superior to or equal to that of a YF-29? Being sixth-generation fighter performance, for those 25 minutes it should be stronger, right?

58 minutes ago, Nemus said:

I get it, it's some sort of extreme attempt to force performance up to that of a sixth generation fighter that destroys its engines after 25 minutes.

In those 25 minutes, is the aircraft's performance superior to or equal to that of a YF-29? Being sixth-generation fighter performance, for those 25 minutes it should be stronger, right?

It's hard to say... in part because the specifications we have for it are not complete. 

Master File is our only source, and while it provides details of the Sv-303's history, key systems, and armament it doesn't provide a weight for the aircraft.

Unless the Sv-303 is the single heaviest regular VF ever built, it would appear to have the highest thrust-to-weight ratio of any VF.  If we assume it has the same weight as the YF-29 then its thrust-to-weight ratio is 56.3500.  If its weight is the same as the VF-27, it's 72.8632.  If it weighs as much as the heaviest regular VF (the SV-51) it's still 49.4487. 

My thought is that this thing has to be an absolute brick in order for the YF-29 and the VF-31AX to be able to match it in combat the way that they do.  It's definitely enough to very quickly overwhelm a conventional New UN Forces planetary defense force with sheer power, since even the most modern of those are armed with a mix of 4th and 5th Generation VFs.  Unfortunately it's hard to get a good read of its true ability because we never see it fight against a well-organized force.  It quickly thrashes the Aerial Knights and Delta Flight at the start of the movie, but they're both third-rate forces and Master File even suggests that Heimdall's forces would actually have won if not for a series of unforced errors made by Cromwell and Hunt.

22 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

It's hard to say... in part because the specifications we have for it are not complete. 

Master File is our only source, and while it provides details of the Sv-303's history, key systems, and armament it doesn't provide a weight for the aircraft.

Unless the Sv-303 is the single heaviest regular VF ever built, it would appear to have the highest thrust-to-weight ratio of any VF.  If we assume it has the same weight as the YF-29 then its thrust-to-weight ratio is 56.3500.  If its weight is the same as the VF-27, it's 72.8632.  If it weighs as much as the heaviest regular VF (the SV-51) it's still 49.4487. 

My thought is that this thing has to be an absolute brick in order for the YF-29 and the VF-31AX to be able to match it in combat the way that they do.  It's definitely enough to very quickly overwhelm a conventional New UN Forces planetary defense force with sheer power, since even the most modern of those are armed with a mix of 4th and 5th Generation VFs.  Unfortunately it's hard to get a good read of its true ability because we never see it fight against a well-organized force.  It quickly thrashes the Aerial Knights and Delta Flight at the start of the movie, but they're both third-rate forces and Master File even suggests that Heimdall's forces would actually have won if not for a series of unforced errors made by Cromwell and Hunt.

so do we know the output of the SV-303 engines?

5 hours ago, Nemus said:

so do we know the output of the SV-303 engines?

Yeah, about the only detail Master File didn't give was the Sv-303's weight.

It's a four-engine VF that's using overtuned versions of the Sv-262's FF-2999/FC2 engine for its main engines and overtuned versions of the YF-29's FF-3003J/FC1 engine for the smaller secondary engines.  The main engine thrust increased 20% from 1,955 kN to 2,346 kN and the secondary engine thrust jumped 34% from 1,470 kN to 1,970 kN.

5 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Yeah, about the only detail Master File didn't give was the Sv-303's weight.

It's a four-engine VF that's using overtuned versions of the Sv-262's FF-2999/FC2 engine for its main engines and overtuned versions of the YF-29's FF-3003J/FC1 engine for the smaller secondary engines.  The main engine thrust increased 20% from 1,955 kN to 2,346 kN and the secondary engine thrust jumped 34% from 1,470 kN to 1,970 kN.

in terms of dynamic specifications it is therefore superior to any other aircraft. Too bad about the durability of the engines.

How does it compare in firepower and armor to the YF-29?

-------

I would really like to get the Master File documents, and others like Macross Chronicle, I really like reading the specs of the planes. Are there any translations or are they only in Japanese?

2 hours ago, Nemus said:

How does it compare in firepower and armor to the YF-29?

Firepower-wise, the YF-29 is a lot more heavily armed in its basic state.

All the Sv-303 really has for built-in weapons are guns... a pair of beam machine guns, a beam gunpod, and a copy of the YF-29's MDE beam turret.

Fully-equipped, they're a lot closer in terms of firepower thanks to the Sv-303's four underwing pylons for mounting missiles and six Chhaya mini-ghosts parasite fighters, each of which has a beam gun and two micro-missile launchers.

We're not sure how the armor compares, since the Sv-303 uses a completely new technology different from what's been used on every previous VF.

2 hours ago, Nemus said:

I would really like to get the Master File documents, and others like Macross Chronicle, I really like reading the specs of the planes. Are there any translations or are they only in Japanese?

At present, they are not officially available in any language except Japanese.

EDIT: ... and a few Master File books were printed in Zentradi as special editions.

Partial translations by fans do exist, particularly for Macross Chronicle.  Sketchley's Macross Gateway has quite a lot of that.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

45 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Partial translations by fans do exist, particularly for Macross Chronicle.  Sketchley's Translations has quite a lot of that.

Fixed!

Main link: http://sdfyodogawa.mywebcommunity.org/

On 7/11/2024 at 3:13 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

So the YF-30 is basically a technology showcase, whereas the YF-29 is a bonifide weapons system fighter.