Hellboy: Crooked Man

This looks like a fan film, the budget for this and the last one with the Stranger Things guy should've just gone towards wrapping up the Del Toro/Perlman trilogy, what a damn waste. 

Posted (edited)

Didn't even finish watching the trailer. I was sure it was fan-made garbage, but it's not fan-made...

Clearly. Perlman's Hellboy is still the best,

Edited by Thom

The only thing I think of when I read that title is that RPG-maker horror game that honestly looked pretty stupid to me. I know it's based on a traditional folk song, but I heard of the game first, so that's what my mind associates it with.

18 minutes ago, Thom said:

Clearly. Perlman's Hellboy is still the best,

There's an apocryphal story that when Guillermo del Toro and Mike Mignola were in the early stages of the 2004 movie, they both had ideas of who they wanted to play Hellboy. They counted to three to both say their idea at the same time. Both of them said Ron Perlman.

20 hours ago, Thom said:

Clearly. Perlman's Hellboy is still the best

Agreed 

30 minutes ago, Old_Nash_II said:

FB_IMG_1719939837372.jpg.116f2566fb1407c23a1b18498869b6a8.jpg

Ouch. They quickly look worse and worse, after Perlman.

1 minute ago, Thom said:

The newest one is set in the 50s, I think, so it's more pink to red.😜

That first one had flashbacks from him being a red baby in the 40’s, so I guess this is just a phase……his pink phase

I mean I'm not a hellboy fan....barely got thru the first film and didn't even bother with the 2nd. So I obviously passed on the reboot and I'll certainly pass on this fan-film looking POS. Man, seems hollywood is just like "Eh" on these kind of properties now. 

5 hours ago, Hikuro said:

I mean I'm not a hellboy fan....barely got thru the first film and didn't even bother with the 2nd. So I obviously passed on the reboot and I'll certainly pass on this fan-film looking POS. Man, seems hollywood is just like "Eh" on these kind of properties now. 

I really love the second Hellboy film. There was so much great art that went into sculpting the creatures and scenery. The making of was really entertaining to see how much work they really went through.

• 4 weeks later...