DX Chogokin VF-25S Armored Ozma Lee Revival ver.

MKT

Posted (edited)

Finally! Gonna get one for sure. But all this usual talk of getting multiples has me thinking... :lol:

I knew that money I saved from canceling my YF-21 preorder would eventually go to Bandai anyway -_-

12 hours ago, MKT said:

Sounds like already justified. :good: :lol:

I could never justify the Renewal Armor Parts at the aftermarket prices, & came close to pulling trigger on the v1 Armored set just to have a set & to display in Fighter mode. I'll get this Revival for sure but the v1 option is still on the table for me as a second set for static mode display.

Same. Renewal prices were insane and I couldn't justify the inflated cost. I actually owned the v1 twice, waaay back. Sold it twice too, lol.

Edited by m0n5t3r

Hmmm... When I first posted, I thought this was Ozma with super parts... But it's actually with the armour, which I'm not too fund as those huge armour pants kill it in Battroid... 

Great news!!! But such a bad timing for me, for I'd just decided to unload an Alto armour set thinking it'd be a highly valued item... I guess I'll be selling it for cheaper now 😆

If anyone's interested...

On 5/30/2024 at 8:51 AM, no3Ljm said:

I'm wondering for those who have multiples of the Renewals, are you still planning on getting multiples of Revivals as well?

i'm skipping them for now and going to focus on dx vf-1 lineup 

i imagine the ozma super packs are going to be rare now.

Wooooo!  Been waiting for this for a decade or something now.  I wasn't able to get in on the original release or the subsequent reissue variants.  Outside of the original series, Frontier has some of my favorite mech designs in the Macross universe. 

It's a happy surprise. Not as happy as I first was when the renewal versions came out, but still a happy surprise. I guess now with the couple sets of armor packs I have, I can get rid of one of them and maybe customize the other.

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i'm skipping them for now and going to focus on dx vf-1 lineup 

i imagine the ozma super packs are going to be rare now.

DX VF-1 lineup of? TV or DYRL? Also, I'm not sure when Bandai is planning on completing it. I only needed Hikaru Super VF-1A and then I'm closing shop for DX 1/48. :cray:

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

DX VF-1 lineup of? TV or DYRL? Also, I'm not sure when Bandai is planning on completing it. I only needed Hikaru Super VF-1A and then I'm closing shop for DX 1/48. :cray:

all VF-1's. 

You should buy 'em all

I might get a ozma if I get a bigger place.

10 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

all VF-1's. 

You should buy 'em all

I might get a ozma if I get a bigger place.

Sad to say I can't, David. Running out of space now. I'm actually starting throwing out boxes. I'm currently staring on my PBM Kaneda's Bike's Box. I already threw out Kaneda's and Tetsuo's Box last month and some of my Yamato box. Who knows, once I get rid of the boxes, I'll find space to buy the rest of the VF-1's. :lol: 

But then, I really only want Hikaru's for now. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Sad to say I can't, David. Running out of space now. I'm actually starting throwing out boxes. I'm currently staring on my PBM Kaneda's Bike's Box. I already threw out Kaneda's and Tetsuo's Box last month and some of my Yamato box. Who knows, once I get rid of the boxes, I'll find space to buy the rest of the VF-1's. :lol: 

But then, I really only want Hikaru's for now. :rolleyes:

damn... i love boxes sometimes just as much as the figures. 

hopefully you find some more space in the future.

17 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn... i love boxes sometimes just as much as the figures. 

hopefully you find some more space in the future.

At this point, I'm happy that my wife let me display as much as I can to fill a nook. But more than that, I'll probably wait until my son goes off to college in a few years so I can occupy his room for my toys. Pew pew and swoosh swoosh. :lol: 

I imagine so, but if it's going the P-Bandai route, that might complicate things.  I'm not sure who will carry it.

I did just grab one at Big In Japan though, they've been a solid site for me in the past, came to about $330 shipped.  The exchange rate is really helping. :lol: 

RIP wallet at this moment lol..

The Tamashii web link doesn't even have English language option yet, so browser translation at moment. 

Price: Yen 36,300 (including JP domestic tax)
Release: Nov 2024
PO starts: 06 June 2024.

item_0000014997_Otqqe6qI_01.jpg.ad9fc442b59731807de625c5a20a1abd.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_03.jpg.b108c46c2d5da3fbc50bbddab57995d3.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_04.jpg.78da39cd05b69b72d7d0a0ec3c156230.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_05.jpg.58a7221445e0bb031341530742f45cf0.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_06.jpg.a0b6a8d9966f137e473d6403e62e5b49.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_07.jpg.ffb7ed1f01e4a787d1d8b130ac638dac.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_08.jpg.795a9e6ce768c42bf666f09dfa222e0f.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_09.jpg.172e7ef1d93539ef5574ff0514a989c1.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_11.jpg.6bf68240f4b2f3dd475331ffd8ca13d8.jpg

item_0000014997_HfxhQJ9W_22.jpg.d64e217030fa13c3e47c091b8d4b10f2.jpg

TWE and less than a day's notice to order something that will probably be very popular? That's a real gut punch, Bandai.

Sincerely glad for this community. I hadn't checked the TWE page today and might have missed the announcement. Just submitted a purchase request to my usual proxy service. Hope they can grab one!

Well my go-to proxy for years has stopped accepting purchase requests at P-Bandai. There isn't really great proxy choices left & now likely have to buy from one of the JP stores. 

2 hours ago, orbitalharvest said:

That seems to be the best option right now. All said and done, the price my proxy charged me was $10 more than AE's price. The upside is that I was able to place my order early last night and sleep through PO Madness at 1am. I do wonder if this will show up on P-Bandai sites in other regions and, if so, if it will follow the pattern we're seeing for other WWM items where Bandai jacks up the price by a ridiculous amount.

Posted (edited)

Sheesh, that would have been the best option if anyone would have announced when those were going up.  Stupid ninja listings. <_< 

Just one is probably plenty though, I just like having a backup in case Bandai does a Bandai.

Edited by Chronocidal

Might have to just wait this one out, since they basically just flipped off the customers and made it an international webshop release.  It'll probably show up down the road at various places like the HMR Max VF-0S.

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Might have to just wait this one out, since they basically just flipped off the customers and made it an international webshop release.  It'll probably show up down the road at various places like the HMR Max VF-0S.

I'm really curious to see if this is an actual international web shop release (something we haven't seen before) or just a website error that is confusing everyone. I pulled the trigger on a Japan-based purchase for now, just to be sure I get one. I really want Bandai to be less mercurial and just tell us in plain language what the heck they're doing.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

I'm really curious to see if this is an actual international web shop release (something we haven't seen before) or just a website error that is confusing everyone. I pulled the trigger on a Japan-based purchase for now, just to be sure I get one. I really want Bandai to be less mercurial and just tell us in plain language what the heck they're doing.

Previously the chrome VF-1J was the same. It stated both Asia and US area as well. Couple days later it was changed back to just JP. I didn't want to take the risk, so I just bought from yoyaku

Edited by ZYZY
Typo

2 hours ago, ZYZY said:

Previously the chrome VF-1J was the same. It stated both Asia and US area as well. Couple days later it was changed back to just JP. I didn't want to take the risk, so I just bought from yoyaku

That's the same reason I did it. I don't trust Bandai.

With the exchange rate and shipping times, it makes sense to grab from Japan when you can. If it's not SDF Macross or DYRL, it should be a worldwide release. It will be curious to see how the first WWM TWE item goes... (if it goes at all).