DX Chogokin VF-25S Armored Ozma Lee Revival ver.

MKT

44 minutes ago, MKT said:

The one we’ve been waiting for since Revival 25 started. More info to come later..

https://x.com/t_features/status/1796180028297826621

14CD018C-FD19-4A84-935A-DF960589663C.jpeg.ae9eea761482bc1b1c485e581bef1431.jpeg

Nice and about damn time.

Tho I personally just want the armor-pack, as I don't really need nor want another -25 valk (Revival, etc) whose joints all quickly and aggravatingly loosen up after just a couple of minor OOB handling...

If PO goes up in June, we should have a release by Christmas. :good:

It's pretty much foregone that it'll be WWM.. I just hope it's a normal release and not a P-Bandai item.

Always been a fan.  And I absolutely love the idea of the GBP-1S armor being evolved to be transformation compatible with all three modes.

Just have no clue where I would display the bird.

I feel kind of monkey pawed wishing for this, lol. Stories of loose joints, abundant surplus 25G's on the market, and the move to releasing 31J made me not expect this to happen. Went on a spending spree getting other stuff instead of that. Now Imma have to think very carefully before pulling the trigger on this, and I'm sure the price tag will be very inflated from the renewal. 😭

Also, ever since beginning my collection of these, display space has become another concern.

Still hyped to seem more of this release though.

I never was able to get any version of the VF-25S. This makes me very excited and happy that this is going to be available in a bundle! Chances are it will be around the price of the YF-21 release. Cannot wait for more details!

Twich

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

This was by far my favorite version (armored 1-S ) of the 25. Though i do love the Tornado version too. 

Why not both configurations? Armored Tornado. :rolleyes:

356625123_738313934965714_6248629960526406682_n.jpg.29e74253c143431b8442591f913c72d5.jpg

VF-25A_APS25ATARMOREOwithTORNADOPACKbykyoka2.jpg.3eff436aba32fe3a717e80d52fb1e868.jpg

VF-25A_APS25ATARMOREOwithTORNADOPACK2bykyoka2.jpg.cb91863ba51ce253a0be555250614352.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Lol yup! You just conjured one of my all time favorite builds. :wub:

Actually, that's the reason why I bought the Tornado Pack before. :wub: 

35 minutes ago, PointBlankSniper said:

Can those mashups transform? I've been thinking the super pack's shoulder missile pod might be the one thing that fits on tornado pack without losing function. But I can't test is since I don't own any of those.

Tornado's rail cannon with Armored Pack can't incorporate its shoulder missile pod in Fighter and Gerwalk modes. But you can put it back on in Battroid mode.

Here's some configurations from the old pack combinations. :good: 

Upper Left: TYPHOON MESSIAH = Tornado Wings + Armored Parts
Upper Right: LIGHTNING MESSIAH = Tornado Wings + Super Parts
Lower Left: SLASH MESSIAH = Tornado Parts + Super Parts + VF-27 Parts
Lower Right: DESTROY MESSIAH = Armored Pack + Tornado Parts

Bandai-Magazine-ad-1.jpg.cfb4f7a432d0715c943f278538b6e9c3.jpg

You can see more photos inspired from the configurations above in this thread:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Tornado's rail cannon with Armored Pack can't incorporate its shoulder missile pod in Fighter and Gerwalk modes. But you can put it back on in Battroid mode.

Here's some configurations from the old pack combinations. :good: 

Upper Left: TYPHOON MESSIAH = Tornado Wings + Armored Parts
Upper Right: LIGHTNING MESSIAH = Tornado Wings + Super Parts
Lower Left: SLASH MESSIAH = Tornado Parts + Super Parts + VF-27 Parts
Lower Right: DESTROY MESSIAH = Armored Pack + Tornado Parts

Bandai-Magazine-ad-1.jpg.cfb4f7a432d0715c943f278538b6e9c3.jpg

You can see more photos inspired from the configurations above in this thread:

Awesome & thanks for sharing the tread. :good:

I spent a small fortune getting a very nice pre-owned Renewal Ozma + Armor combo from Japan several years ago. The armor was the really costly part, given how rare it is. I figured this was coming at some point and now I'm asking myself if I can justify getting it so I can leave the Renewal version in Fighter mode and display this one in Battroid mode...because both are impressive.

12 hours ago, jenius said:

Happy about this... but it probably means I should re-buy a set of the old armor so I can compare it to the renewal version. 

I have a set if you want to borrow for a comparison. Since we're in the same area.

5 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

I spent a small fortune getting a very nice pre-owned Renewal Ozma + Armor combo from Japan several years ago. The armor was the really costly part, given how rare it is. I figured this was coming at some point and now I'm asking myself if I can justify getting it so I can leave the Renewal version in Fighter mode and display this one in Battroid mode...because both are impressive.

Sounds like already justified. :good: :lol:

I could never justify the Renewal Armor Parts at the aftermarket prices, & came close to pulling trigger on the v1 Armored set just to have a set & to display in Fighter mode. I'll get this Revival for sure but the v1 option is still on the table for me as a second set for static mode display.

3 hours ago, MKT said:

Sounds like already justified. :good: :lol:

I could never justify the Renewal Armor Parts at the aftermarket prices, & came close to pulling trigger on the v1 Armored set just to have a set & to display in Fighter mode. I'll get this Revival for sure but the v1 option is still on the table for me as a second set for static mode display.

Heh...kinda, yeah. I could always follow the traditional MW recommendation of getting five copies: three so it can be displayed in each mode, one to keep MIB, one just in case. :D