VF-1AG (Armored GERWALK) 3D Printed Prototype!!!

Thank you Shawn and I hope you're doing well!  Please let me know if you would like an unfinished model AG kit to add to your extensive collection.  There's still some finished versions available if you prefer that.

What is the current tally?  If not sold out, you'd suggested we could have opportunity to buy remaining units,after ( x ) number of days, after which you'll record the requests for future  builds,, but surely you'll need to take some form of order acknowledgement or deposits?

And will you PM reply upon receipt of payment and shipment from the first round?  

@djivaldi7Thanks for your inquiry and interest!  I contacted everyone personally to include you to confirm payment receipt, shipping address and so forth.

Tony in North Carolina @magicsp00n the AG kit designer/printer will handle shipping for all unfinished kit orders.  I gave everyone's address and will update the tracking information once he ships.  Please be patient, because he works full time and has a family.

Tom in Chicago the AG kit painter will handle shipping the finished kits.  I gave everyone's address and will update the tracking information once he ships.  Please be patient, because it's a lot of kits to ship to include two international orders.

All (10) finished kits have been sold!

(7) unfinished kits are left.  Please let me know if you want to buy one, no limit.  Someone also asked if they can make payments.  Yes, if you want an unfinished kit please put at least half down and the other half by October 2.  Kit would be shipped after completing the balance due.  We're also working on decals, which will be available if we're able to get them done.

If you want another finished AG kit, please message me and let me know if it's the standard color scheme  or for a specific pilot so I can have Tom start to paint it for you.  The unsold unfinished kit(s) will be used to fulfill your order. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you again Christopher for referring me to Tom about the paint suggestions for those of us who bought unfinished kits.  What a gentleman, and very informative.  I was really surprised that his base of choice was Krylon, and the Tamaiya was reserved for just some of the brighter details like yellow.