Your Most recent Macross Toy Purchase - 2024 Super Metal DX Hi-Metal Premium Revival Edition Re-issue

azrael

11 hours ago, Pontus said:

Got my 3rd SV-262 (for the only model I can display in all 3 modes) with another draken set.  Also got the 3zero VF-1J from amazon.  I think this is the nicest iteration of the VF-1 I've seen so far!

IMG_20240905_220911131.jpg.f7017eb6251adebf41c0fb1f04c0a15a.jpgIMG_20240903_232450200.jpg.706888974eceea7a9afb926472368fb4.jpg

How in the heck does Amazon get the ThreeZero VF-1J before BBTS?

Twich

48 minutes ago, twich said:

How in the heck does Amazon get the ThreeZero VF-1J before BBTS?

Twich

At least for other toy lines, BBTS is consistently among the last in terms of delivering figures, whether that's getting stock later than other retailers or for whatever other reason. Only Entertainment Earth has been slower on average. From my past experience, Amazon is usually on the mark in terms of delivering pre-orders by their estimated delivery date or even a little before.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

25E2C2DE-8C26-4381-B5D2-A71C86B83F92.jpeg.266cde3721d795ef350c7070d7795134.jpeg

My 25th HMR CF VF-1A.

Among a few parts missing was one of Fighter mode intake pieces.  Luckily I have a spare VF-1A TV Kakizaki that stays in Battroid mode so they'll be used for the CF VF-1A.  Works for me.

B7A0A3F0-3A63-4CC1-8044-B32F09350939.jpeg.22dd96613370c6bc2df85875a52acc99.jpeg

Max YF-29 

First Valk from (US) Amazon.  Box pretty beat up and mangled/ broken seal but appears new inside. 

Got the transformation to Gerwalk and Battroid fine but got stuck going back so went back to Battroid. All the Super parts make the back really heavy.  Liked it better on fighter.  Everything nice and tight.  

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

47 minutes ago, Uxi said:

Max YF-29 

First Valk from (US) Amazon.  Box pretty beat up and mangled/ broken seal but appears new inside. 

Got the transformation to Gerwalk and Battroid fine but got stuck going back so went back to Battroid. All the Super parts make the back really heavy.  Liked it better on fighter.  Everything nice and tight. 

They sold that as new? I expect boxes to have some dings from Amazon, but not mangled up with the tape seal broken.

Not sure where you got hung up transforming to fighter, but I think it's a pretty straightforward transformation except for sliding the head/neckplate back into place for fighter which is annoying... along with the arms/shoulders, which are even more annoying to swing into position without them popping off.

4 hours ago, Uxi said:

Max YF-29 

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Amazon will credit you back for damages like that if you contact them. They may even facilitate an exchange.