Macross streaming on Disney+ (under the "Star" label; Star/Hulu of D+)

7 hours ago, jrhudson311 said:

I'm over it, I hope it doesn't come to the US lol.

I know Macross has hurt you. Macross has made many promises over the years and hasn’t apologized for letting you down. You’re not alone. Macross may come home one day when Macross is ready, hopefully you’ll be able to forgive Macross when it happens and allow Macross into your home, just gotta give Macross its space for now.

13 minutes ago, Big s said:

I know Macross has hurt you. Macross has made many promises over the years and hasn’t apologized for letting you down. You’re not alone. Macross may come home one day when Macross is ready, hopefully you’ll be able to forgive Macross when it happens and allow Macross into your home, just gotta give Macross its space for now.

I'm just gonna load up on my pirate ship and kidnap it.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

Macross as The Prodigal's Son... love it!

4 hours ago, Big s said:

Macross went out to get cigarettes when I was little and never came home. Probably because there's no smoking on the bridge.

I have a theory that at the request of Big West, Disney Plus is punishing the US by delaying the release of  the various Macross animes in the US on D+. 😅

After all, the US is country that spawned Harmony Gold, so has created the most trouble for the Macross franchise

15 hours ago, Big s said:

Is Macross in the room with us right now?

1 hour ago, MisaForever said:

No, but Macross some times walks up to the door and thinks about knocking, but hangs its head in shame and walks away with a voice inside side Macross’s head saying “one day…..one day”

13 minutes ago, Big s said:

No, but Macross some times walks up to the door and thinks about knocking, but hangs its head in shame and walks away with a voice inside side Macross’s head saying “one day…..one day”

Well answered. 😆

12 hours ago, MisaForever said:

<.<

>.>

Pretty sure it's straight up annexed a couple rooms in my house by this point.

Only a couple of closets at my place. But that's because I don't currently have any place to  display them right now since my brother and his, now, wife moved on with us six years ago (for two months they said) and they and their carp have taken over every room except my bedroom.

When I read that post, I was sitting in my office... which currently has no less than three different Macross wallscrolls hanging in it and adjoins a room with four bookshelves and three display cases given over mainly to Macross stuff... and all my inner monologue could come up with was:

They have taken the bridge and the second hall.  We have barred the doors but cannot hold them for long.  The floor shakes... jpop... jpop in the living room.  We cannot get out.  A pile of untranslated books looms in the dark.  We cannot get out.  The Macross shows are coming.

1 hour ago, Seto Kaiba said:

When I read that post, I was sitting in my office... which currently has no less than three different Macross wallscrolls hanging in it and adjoins a room with four bookshelves and three display cases given over mainly to Macross stuff... and all my inner monologue could come up with was:

They have taken the bridge and the second hall.  We have barred the doors but cannot hold them for long.  The floor shakes... jpop... jpop in the living room.  We cannot get out.  A pile of untranslated books looms in the dark.  We cannot get out.  The Macross shows are coming.

Poor dwarves……

Twich

• 2 weeks later...

6 hours ago, djivaldi7 said:

On topic?

Us knuckleheads in the US wanna watch Macross, even if they just give us the tuna head (instead of the whole tuna).

Instead, we get the irradiated carp of nothingness and are told to enjoy it.

6 hours ago, Mog said:

Us knuckleheads in the US wanna watch Macross, even if they just give us the tuna head (instead of the whole tuna).

Instead, we get the irradiated carp of nothingness and are told to enjoy it.

I never really thought too much about the poster, but I’d did say coming to North America and it went to the most northern American country, so I guess they weren’t lying. I don’t remember it specifically mentioning the U.S. 

We do still have about two and a half months to get the decapitated tuna, but I guess the”irradiated carp of nothingness” is also a grim possibility. Still hoping for the tuna head and maybe even one day getting the whole tuna enchilada