DX Chogokin VT-1 Super Ostrich

MKT

8 hours ago, vt102 said:

Please don't scare me like this. It's my first time buying from them. 🤞

I wouldn't worry. They've had a fairly decent track record for awhile now (Other than pricing).

4 minutes ago, Radioguy said:

Droll.

I meant their two divisions.

With @LUNA PARK Premium you are supposed to get faster shipping but for a higher price, only thing that seems to work though, is the higher price! The faster shipping didn't work with my VF-1S mech Guts edition, so I can't recommend it! If you have to pay for better service I would say look elsewhere! 😉

With a P-Bandai item, gotta remember retailers will be slower to get their stock in, while waiting for their own proxy, proxy dupes, proxy friends & family to get item in hand before sending it out to said retailer’s warehouse.

If by now any retailer haven’t sent out any copies (perhaps Nin-Nin?), I suspect it’s just they are waiting for majority stocks to arrive first before initiating the fulfilment process.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

First one dropped into my private warehouse at Yoyakunow.  Once the second one becomes available I'll ship them both together.

Aww, I haven't heard anything from them yet :(

Fixing those droopy arms would be so stupid easy... Wish Bandai cared more.

On 7/4/2024 at 9:00 PM, Graham said:

As a huge fan of DYRL and the VT-1 I'm super excited for this DX 1/48 release.

Makes me think back to my days in the early-to-mid 90s of trying to track down the Bandai 1/55 VT-1 and really regretting not snagging it when I saw it in a shop in Hong Kong in 86 or 87.

I don't know if should punish you for not snagging one in the flesh, esp in HK!!! I've never even seen one in the US where I grew up. I did managed to secure one back in 2006 super mint VT-1 vintage 1/55 w/ the original shipping case. The price you pay for your childhood.

Man seeing all these pics and videos got me even more ELATED!!! Ordered a full case VT-1 DX from Yoyakunow but have not received shipping notification. Has anyone that ordered there received any shipping notification?  

Now lets see how long before the VE-1

Edited by Agent-GHQ

picking up some Trouble in Little China vibes with the headpiece there :)

image.png.65ace6332c7e3d0c8cd30a7d5c0aee01.png

Anyone try GBP armor on it yet? Was curious if the chest part still fits with the 2 seater redesign.

Just got the email from Yoyakunow that my VT-1 is ready to ship. Here are my shipping options:

FedEx International Priority 5,285 yen approx. 5 days
DHL Express Worldwide 5,823 yen approx. 5 days
UPS Worldwide Express Saver 7,542yen approx. 4 days
EMS 9,100yen approx. 10 to 20 days
Airmail Internatinoal 9,200yen approx. 3 to 6 weeks

I guess I will go FedEx, it being the cheapest option and one of the faster ones.

Just throwing it out there...whenever I get a shipment from Fedex, 3 weeks later I get a customs Bill for the amount
So saving 600 yen shipping could turn into a customs fee on the cost of the VT-1
Your results might vary, but I'm 2 out of 2 for fedex zapping me with a bill.

5 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Just throwing it out there...whenever I get a shipment from Fedex, 3 weeks later I get a customs Bill for the amount
So saving 600 yen shipping could turn into a customs fee on the cost of the VT-1

oh man, wait really? why are they charging customs:wacko:

Are there new rules for imports? damn i chose fedex. 

7 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Good to know. I just updated my order comments to change the shipping to DHL.

Thanks!

this was my quote for 2x

Shipping weight 4700g

FedEx International Priority 11,043 yen approx. 5 days
Airmail International 14,200yen approx. 3 to 6 weeks
EMS 15,100yen approx. 10 to 20 days
UPS Worldwide Express Saver 15,682yen approx. 4 days (Remote area fees are included.)
DHL Express Worldwide 22,796 yen approx. 5 days

30 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Just got the email from Yoyakunow that my VT-1 is ready to ship. Here are my shipping options:

FedEx International Priority 5,285 yen approx. 5 days
DHL Express Worldwide 5,823 yen approx. 5 days
UPS Worldwide Express Saver 7,542yen approx. 4 days
EMS 9,100yen approx. 10 to 20 days
Airmail Internatinoal 9,200yen approx. 3 to 6 weeks

I guess I will go FedEx, it being the cheapest option and one of the faster ones.

I should have asked to ship them out one by one DHL since it's 5832yen

combine shipping doesn't help anymore.

9 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

I should have asked to ship them out one by one DHL since it's 5832yen

combine shipping doesn't help anymore.

Since you can leave comments in your order,  can you try asking if they can ship your 2 VT-1 toys separately?  Would not hurt to try.

Just now, Shizuka the Cat said:

Since you can leave comments in your order,  can you try asking if they can ship your 2 VT-1 toys separately?  Would not hurt to try.

thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it's too late, yesterday they invoiced me shipping after i chose and

i already paid for shipping. but thanks for sharing the shipping rates for yours, it'll be helpful for next time.

I guess i'll eat the customs fees...