25 Renewal ver., vs 25 Revival ver.

Vintage Fanboy

1 hour ago, Wewyllenium said:

At my local region. I'm trying to work up ways for these to be out via Shapeways or something. Shipping from where I'm at over there is too much.

Fair enough. I had to ask though. Your solution is great!!

Looks like Shapeways is dead.  Maybe Etsy or sell the STL on Cults3D?

On 7/9/2024 at 4:04 PM, Special Sauce said:

What's the general consensus on which is better?  Renewal or Revival?  I have renewals of the VF-25S and 25F.  I have the fast pack sets for them too.  Wasn't sure if it was worth buying the new 25F set with everything included unless it was made better.  

I still like my renewals, solid toys and fun to transform. I hesitated between a revival vf-25g and a renewal and ended up getting a second hand renewal one. Fits better with my other renewals. The revivals is a great opportunity to buy one retail and starts a collection.  

On 7/14/2024 at 3:33 AM, Bishop said:

I still like my renewals, solid toys and fun to transform. I hesitated between a revival vf-25g and a renewal and ended up getting a second hand renewal one. Fits better with my other renewals. The revivals is a great opportunity to buy one retail and starts a collection.  

My advice is to go with the revivals. That paint is new and could survive more time.