Jada Toys

Mommar

6 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I hope Jada goes through with every one of the SF2 figures and doesn't go the way of SotA.  It still kinda stings that SotA's DeeJay was canned.

This is all happening, bro.  Jada are pretty much the golden-child of action figures right now. 

I thought to collect only the Player 2 colors, because I do not want to have duplicates of the SHF colors. But seeing T.Hawk, DeeJay & Dhalsim now makes it hard to resist, and I'm not sure if they will get around to making alternate colors for these characters.

36 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Ken is not $59+.

If there's anything you have preordered at BBTS or other stores that Entertainment Earth also has, just cancel the preorder(s) and order the item(s) with Ken at Entertainment Earth instead.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Ken is not $59+.

Just tack on something else that’s fun for the kids or that special someone. They also have a points system for discounts to get you to buy more

Ugh akuma isn't on that list.

Also no one but probably jun has ever said there needs to be a chester cheetah or tony the tiger action figure lol. WTH.

And why not release Scooby with shaggy.  if they do the whole gang they better make a mystery machine.

Edited by Negotiator

I‘m so happy that Jada is doing the Mega Man Robot Masters. I hope they sell well (I‘m on board).

I hope they do Skull Man and Pharaoh Man too.

On 7/31/2024 at 2:13 AM, Mommar said:

I'm happy they went with white gi Ken but EE's shipping costs are extortionary.

This is my fav Ken color last time haha.. the red fireball is a cool touch and a nod to the glitch in the original SF2.

On 7/30/2024 at 10:56 PM, Negotiator said:

Also no one but probably jun has ever said there needs to be a chester cheetah or tony the tiger action figure lol. WTH.

Seriously, everyone knows that the one everyone really wants is Count Chocula 

• 2 weeks later...