DX Chogokin VF-25 Revival Ver (WWM Releases)

no3Ljm

UK folks, the VF-25F Revival is in discount. I've just bought one a few days ago for £131.

image.png.bff0bf68081d5f9bddff2bee0e16d21e.png

But be aware:

71n+nqyXAfL.jpg

They are not protecting the box. This is my first thing I bought from Amazon that has arrived without a proper packaging (I've indicated to add one). And of course the box was broken. Given the price I had to accept the deal.

In any case, everything was fine inside. I'm still sad they didn't bring the YF-29 Max Genius improvements. Specially the tampo. They have only added the no steps. But there are so many missing tampo compared with the latest YF-29 (which is beautiful).

• 4 weeks later...

Been a very long time since I've posted but glad to see a few familiar faces showing up.  And I'm not just talking about the VF-25F and VF-25G! 😉

Timely thread, given I just tweaked my renewal 25F the other day.  Wanted a more purple tint on the canopy and the nose cone and front landing gear doors were driving me nuts.  All of them came out OK but yeah, mine feels a bit like it could use a refresh.  I don't collect any more though so I'll have to live vicariously through all the pics you're posting.

That 25S announcement is VERY exciting though...

Not revival but I wanted to share some purple. 

IMG_6991.jpeg.916b26a485afa530aa9160c413246916.jpegIMG_6990.jpeg.61d7e281b31b0a07bfbe4e9562d388d1.jpegIMG_6989.jpeg.f2f7f1c810b21eef5dd33bf84b43bc8e.jpeg

Edited by mickyg
Add some pics