Bandai TINY Sessions SD Macross toy line

daBlah!

Just got mine in....

Anyone have any QC troubles?  Right outta the box, the left wing popped off, and it won't go back on.  I don't see anything broken, but the wing just refuses to stay in place.  In fighter mode it pretty much pegs in, but in robot mode it just flops off.

Terribly disappointing after waiting for this for months.   Well....Bandai gonna Bandai, I guess.

Boy I wish Bandai's separate design teams would compare notes.. I'm almost tempted to grab one of these just to try and swap the feet onto the HG YF-19 kit. <_< 

Definitely cute, but not the style of thing I'd generally display.  Glad they're turning out so well though, looks like they've been managing solid releases for this line.

On 8/21/2024 at 12:46 AM, graphic revolt said:

No QC issues with mine. This super deformed fun time figure is the plastic crack that Bandai has hooked me on and I anticipate their interpretive representation of the rest of the Plus lineup.IMG_9859.jpeg.b2e60994877770c0be2247ea67e68877.jpeg

IMG_9863.jpeg

IMG_9858.jpeg

IMG_9861.jpeg

Dude, this is brilliant.