ThreeZero ROBOTECH (Macross) Toys

kyekye

6 hours ago, Darth_Tater69 said:

Post office must have a bone to pick with you

They're probably sick and tired to delivering stuff to my house week after week after week... I suppose. 😅

30 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Did this shop remove the toy from Three Zero's brown shipping box?  

...and replaced it with their own, yes.

Show_Zbox.jpg.b059e07aa115f4693859d9d93707e4b7.jpg

14 minutes ago, tekering said:

...and replaced it with their own, yes.

Show_Zbox.jpg.b059e07aa115f4693859d9d93707e4b7.jpg

To be honest...I was shocked mine made it to me fairly unscathed....the Three Zero shipping box is essentially just barely enough to fit the toy box...

...with a thin piece of cardboard on the top and bottom for added "protection".....

large.20240628_180830.jpg.e45943dd9e728e

large.20240628_180840.jpg.547d8d518cf15e

I have to give credit to DHL for handling it with care...

15 hours ago, tekering said:

Finally received mine from Show.Z Store. 🤨

crushedpackage.jpg.4513852ed3affdc897e9c6e22f900844.jpg

Contents of the shipping box were as expected. 😒

crushedbox.jpg.72980a9f33ce3408c3ba0c7dca51018d.jpg

DHL delivered my Hasegawa Max Queadluun Rau kit yesterday and it was in the same condition. It looked like someone sat on the box. The way the sides were crumpled, I had a hard time opening the product box. Luckily after inspection all the parts inside were fine. But I was a bit worried 

4 hours ago, Big s said:

DHL delivered my Hasegawa Max Queadluun Rau kit yesterday and it was in the same condition. It looked like someone sat on the box. The way the sides were crumpled, I had a hard time opening the product box. Luckily after inspection all the parts inside were fine. But I was a bit worried 

Yeah...remind me to never use DHL. While your stuff was spared this time, it makes me worry for your sake the next time they ship one of your collectibles using them! O.O

1 hour ago, pengbuzz said:

Yeah...remind me to never use DHL. While your stuff was spared this time, it makes me worry for your sake the next time they ship one of your collectibles using them! O.O

I was actually more worried about this since it is just a styrene kit, I thought for sure something was gonna be damaged with that thin model box all squished inside