7ff51520086da4ac8c372edccd0af3d5_original.jpg.4e8a5a474d71e65ebbe515d7e01bf6c1.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spawnmasterworks/original-medieval-spawn-action-figure-and-comic-remastered-24

KEY FEATURES:
- The figure stands 7 inches tall with 32 points of articulation.
- Each figure includes a comic with original art on the cover by the award-winning Todd McFarlane.
- THREE Color Variations:      
• Classic Blue and Red      
• Black Variant      
• All-Gray Artist's Proof
- Each color variation is available in autographed and non-autographed versions, with autographs done personally by Todd McFarlane on decorative nameplates.
- Magnetic accessories for easy customization:      
• Standard Accessories: Long Sword, Round Shield, Classic Helmet, Right and Left Ornate Forearm Pads, Classic Chest Plate, and Skull Chain.      
• Exclusive Accessories for Each Color Variant:                
• Classic Blue Medieval Spawn: Valkyrie Helmet and Roman Helmet            
• Black Medieval Spawn: Roman Helmet and Hamburger Head with Closed Mouth            
• All-Gray Artist Proof Medieval Spawn: Valkyrie Helmet and Hamburger Head with Closed Mouth
- Each figure will be packaged in resealable blister packaging; faithfully recreating the 1995 design; packaged within a collector box with an added slipcover for protection.  
- Figures will be shipped worldwide, with all backers responsible for their estimated shipping costs.      
• Additional charges, such as regional taxes or customs fees, are NOT included and will vary based on your location.

4cca00d5609721f4c29eda9f339f3a08_original-1.jpg

9b6e182ccea30549b8f9515cddaeeec6_original.jpg

d3c60c78cbb7bc8ccaaaf1bce585c601_original.jpg

715d76bfc9ca3c6b67ed2be9ef8c9af7_original.jpg

7938ec8ed35636ca4cd939bb549f0f4f_original.jpg

dadb041165922e641fac8e24e6eb40f0_original.jpg

96041368e0f877e7f0015697fa08f09d_original.jpg

8a39150cc7166b5637da43542ae21368_original.jpg

7902cde8338f44e5b1f04e5dd01d594b_original.jpg

Medieval.81__scaled_800.jpg

Medieval.83__scaled_800.jpg

Medieval.82__scaled_800.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Withbthe way Todd is doing the tiers there's no way we're getting them all.

Yeah, I am not rich so I’ll probably just do the basic blue, but I’d love to go for more, like have a blue to open and maybe the black to have a signed copy in box

1 hour ago, Big s said:

Yeah, I am not rich so I’ll probably just do the basic blue, but I’d love to go for more, like have a blue to open and maybe the black to have a signed copy in box

No, what I mean is he's nickle and diming each unlock.  $250K  for extra hands?  At the rate he's shown stuff the campaign will have to make 4.5 million to unlock everything.  Just watching the trends it won't even make what the original Kickstarter made and that didn't come anywhere near 4.5 mil.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

No, what I mean is he's nickle and diming each unlock.  $250K  for extra hands?  At the rate he's shown stuff the campaign will have to make 4.5 million to unlock everything.  Just watching the trends it won't even make what the original Kickstarter made and that didn't come anywhere near 4.5 mil.

I get what you’re saying. It’s honestly a crappy idea. This is one of those figures that would actually sell well with out needing a kickstarter.

I honestly think kickstarter should only be used for new companies putting up a lot of risk to get started or for projects that are a riskier sell.

The Kickstarter Medieval Spawn Artist Proof version has been upgraded to Silver Edition. This is for all Artist Proof whether it's solo or in the 3-pack.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spawnmasterworks/original-medieval-spawn-action-figure-and-comic-remastered-24

It looks good based on the video he posted. I only pledge on the classic blue, but seeing that silver makes me want to add it. $83 including shipping for one figure is already too much at this point. I hope before it ends in 6 days, he'll consider on adding the big sword on the solo releases too. I think it's the only upgrade that is missing.

Edit: I just noticed that the Artist Proof version has less backers. I wonder if this is the reason why the Silver upgrade?

Edited by no3Ljm