4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Is Red Hulk bigger/stronger than the Hulk we have seen in the MCU so far?  I have no background knowledge of any of these characters...so just hoping for a fun spectacle....

Aside from what was posted, this movie will be MCU's Red Hulk debut. He might have the same strength as the Hulk or less depends on this storyline. But if we're going to based it on the poster above, then he might be strong or same level as Hulk seeing that he somehow left some dents on a Vibranium metal.

Would be nice if the Hulk will show up somewhere in the movie and do some toe-to-toe with him. :good: 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Aside from what was posted, this movie will be MCU's Red Hulk debut. He might have the same strength as the Hulk or less depends on this storyline. But if we're going to based it on the poster above, then he might be strong or same level as Hulk seeing that he somehow left some dents on a Vibranium metal.

Would be nice if the Hulk will show up somewhere in the movie and do some toe-to-toe with him. :good: 

The real question is if She hulk is better and if she’ll say that she’s suffered more

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

That's what I was thinking too...seems red hulk is bigger and stronger just based on the poster...anyways, looks good to me so far

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2024 at 5:32 PM, sh9000 said:

0316A0D8-D443-420D-A593-5C834BF165AC.jpeg.5842f3fd057b4851e1d910dc2c4a2079.jpeg

Looks cool.  Hope Red Hulk doesn't end up a wimp like how Green Hulk ended up.

I don't know but on the other hand, Red Hulk became overpowered that he can lift Thor's Hammer and use Silver Surfer's board.