Finished it, and now really hoping for a season 3! It's not episodic like earlier trek shows, with one over-arching plot, but the story and characterizations are compelling - as opposed to one other more recent show that recently finished up. Still love the look of the old Protostar and, along with the new Voyager-A, is one I would love to have a kit of.

18 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

I just wish they hadn't of named the series after the old web service....

I thought it was named after the band that sang about pyromania and b..ch smackingIMG_2740.jpeg.dab247106fddc90f31cfd1cf25f78f43.jpeg

5 hours ago, Big s said:

I thought it was named after the band that sang about pyromania and b..ch smackingIMG_2740.jpeg.dab247106fddc90f31cfd1cf25f78f43.jpeg

On second thought... maybe naming it after the old web service wasn't so bad after all.... o_o

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 2:44 PM, Thom said:

Finished it, and now really hoping for a season 3! It's not episodic like earlier trek shows, with one over-arching plot, but the story and characterizations are compelling - as opposed to one other more recent show that recently finished up. Still love the look of the old Protostar and, along with the new Voyager-A, is one I would love to have a kit of.

I haven't watched the newest season yet but I'll check it out.  Oh and I found this fan poster.

68C72C45-BDDC-43D1-8CBA-46261BDC0054.jpeg.e010b21d0d0d1e7b76deefca361e4463.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...