MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be JUNE 6TH at NOW JST...DX VF-25S Armored Messiah Valkyrie (Ozma Lee) Revival Ver....a WWM/TWS Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

3 minutes ago, locidm said:

Pretty sure that's just the box insert. I love it!

Just now, no3Ljm said:

I believe so. It's probably the cardboard wrapping the plastic tray. ;) 

got it!

not really motivated for the HMR figure but might have to get this for this art:unsure:

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

got it!

not really motivated for the HMR figure but might have to get this for this art:unsure:

It's probably going to have a different packaging box design, so yeah. :good: 

On 6/4/2024 at 12:41 AM, no3Ljm said:

It's probably going to have a different packaging box design, so yeah. :good: 

And a new hat. Lol.

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be JUNE 6TH at NOW JST...DX VF-25S Armored Messiah Valkyrie (Ozma Lee) Revival Ver....a WWM/TWS Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

Although I am not personally interested in double dipping (even though I really like combo sets) on this release, I think that this is the first Tamashii Web Shop WWM DX release...the only other TWS 'Macross' WWM release I can think of were those silly Macross F microphones....hope anyone who is missing this VF and armor is able to grab a set....I may cave and get one on sale if it ever is available on some US retail site

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, DownIsUp said:

Picked up Ozma's Vf-25 from yoyakunow. Never ordered from there before, but I've never had an Armored Vf-25 so I figured why not?

Had a good experience with them with  my Deathscythe Hell. Neokyo was the online shop I had a bad experience with.

Edited by bleecher

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Although I am not personally interested in double dipping (even though I really like combo sets) on this release, I think that this is the first Tamashii Web Shop WWM DX release...the only other TWS 'Macross' WWM release I can think of were those silly Macross F microphones....hope anyone who is missing this VF and armor is able to grab a set....I may cave and get one on sale if it ever is available on some US retail site

I think the VF-0S Max release might have been the only other one, but obviously not a DX.  I think that one did later wind up going to Amazon and places like BBTS, so who knows where this one will wind up in the long run.

5 minutes ago, grogall said:

Thanks for the link! Kinda scary that we get informed about PO‘s, with one day heads up!? This going to be the norm for now? Almost makes it that you can never go on vacation…

That seems to be the norm these days for P-Bandai items. The DX VT-1 & perhaps one or two other items before that also have very short notice times.

I love my valks and I love armor.  Gotta say though, the fully-armored VF-25S is bonkers beefy.  At some point, and I think we've reached it here, the final-form Super Saiyan 6 Ultra Instinct Red-Pill poppin' product just stops making sense and starts to look all Gundam-y.  I couldn't get into the anime.  All together, this one's an easy pass for me.

Grabbed one through my go-to proxy service. Whew! Factoring in fees, the price works out to being about the same as what AE is charging, so if you want one, AE is not a bad option. Nin-Nin looks to be more expensive than AE right now.

2 hours ago, MKT said:

That seems to be the norm these days for P-Bandai items. The DX VT-1 & perhaps one or two other items before that also have very short notice times.

This might be a new record, though. I think we only had 6 hours of advance notice (story went up on Dengeki at 1000 JST and the PO started at 1600). In the past we got 12-24 hours at a minimum. This same-day-notice approach is really stressful.

12 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Eh, if it shows up on Amazon at a discount, I might bite on one, but I've already got a half dozen VF-4s at this point. :lol: 

I almost jumped, but with wide release to the states, and potential opportunities that come with that, I can wait too.

I will have it though.