Re-watching Interview With the Vampire (1994) on Hulu with my wife who has never seen it.  Though it has 1990s cinema looks (so many wigs!!) it still holds up today. Still think Tom Cruise was miscast as Lestat and I think most will agree. Daniel Day-Lewis would have been a better fit as Lestat imho.  

May have to check out the series now.

32 minutes ago, Old_Nash_II said:

So, The Purge with werewolves!

This actually looks kind of awesome, and I really like Frank Grillo. Looks like a bigger, more bombastic, more American Dog Soldiers, aka one of the finest Werewolf films ever made, I'm in!

9 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

This actually looks kind of awesome, and I really like Frank Grillo. Looks like a bigger, more bombastic, more American Dog Soldiers, aka one of the finest Werewolf films ever made, I'm in!

I liked Dog Soldiers a lot even though it looks like total 💩. That was a good case of a great story overcoming no budget and bad effects.

Just now, Big s said:

I liked Dog Soldiers a lot even though it looks like total 💩. That was a good case of a great story overcoming no budget and bad effects.

I thought the suits looked pretty good, at the time it was released, compared to, say, the Underworld films, all practical werewolves were awesome. Everyone in Hollywood started switching to ugly CG for everything, Dog Soldiers had a solid story, a bit of heart, and buckets of bullets and blood, it was great!

3 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I thought the suits looked pretty good, at the time it was released, compared to, say, the Underworld films, all practical werewolves were awesome. Everyone in Hollywood started switching to ugly CG for everything, Dog Soldiers had a solid story, a bit of heart, and buckets of bullets and blood, it was great!

The underworld suits for the werewolves were really well done, so much so that they didn’t want to use hair, because it would hide all their sculpted details. Dog soldiers did the opposite since they had zero budget and hid the flaws and such with fur and ripped clothes. Two very different approaches to the same monster for various reasons.