Joytoy TMNT figures are up for pre-orders now on the JoyToy site but apparently they're only available exclusively for mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.

So I guess if you want one, you'll need to get them off of 3rd party sellers.

image.jpeg.eb33d2000409dbfae3d791f84246b368.jpegimage.jpeg.56e47a8d27ee64ac53b6a26aa0ddb8ea.jpegimage.jpeg.4fac4ab57f153ccec31c07308766562b.jpeg

On 6/26/2024 at 11:56 AM, MacrossJunkie said:

Joytoy TMNT figures are up for pre-orders now on the JoyToy site but apparently they're only available exclusively for mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.

So I guess if you want one, you'll need to get them off of 3rd party sellers.

image.jpeg.eb33d2000409dbfae3d791f84246b368.jpegimage.jpeg.56e47a8d27ee64ac53b6a26aa0ddb8ea.jpegimage.jpeg.4fac4ab57f153ccec31c07308766562b.jpeg

I like how the Turtles have extra gear and pouches on them for stuff. Seems to make more sense, and it gives a reason why their harnesses would be marked; prevent confusion when donning their gear.

23 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Spinmaster 1989 Batwing.

Glad to see someone with this in-hand (though I was practically screaming at the screen at how many times he tried to mount the wing backwards before looking at the box :lol:).  Actually a little smaller than I was expecting, but I can't even say that's a bad thing, and I was glad to see it's actually got landing gear.

It's funny to me exactly how tiny this original Batwing was.  It always seems slightly weird to me when a vehicle like this is actually designed to be made into a toy, and the proportions work out perfectly for an action figure.  It's a really nice alternative to getting horribly gonked-up vehicles that have their proportions mangled so they can fit a standard figure.

Looking forward to adding Mezco Toyz's 1/18 scale 1989 Batman Batmobile, BTAS Batmobile, BTAS Batcycle, and Spinmaster's 1/18 scale 1989 Batman Batwing to the collection.  I hope Mezco Toyz makes a Batman Returns Batskiboat, 1989 Batman Batcave, BTAS Batwing, and BTAS Batcave.  Throw in a HARDAC playset as well.

I know it's weird and bafflingly Giger-esque, but I wouldn't mind the Batman Forever Batwing as well.

nMJWtN6.jpeg

For some reason, my memory of this one got blended with the TAS version, and I've always had a mental image of this one's fuselage with the TAS wings, which I think makes a really nice combo, honestly.

Edited by Chronocidal

57 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

The 1/15 scale Tumbler will probably look ok right next to 1/18 scale figures.

...because the 1:15 scale Tumbler is... not... 1:15 scale? 🤨