I’m sure they’ll show more pics and features of the Tread in the upcoming months.

Just the fact that they’re showing colored prototype pics now and said they’ll be taking orders before the end of the year are good signs.

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Why the sad face? Long period to save more. ;) 

that was unsure face:unsure: Christmas is a long time away...

this is sad face:(:lol:

8 minutes ago, Mog said:

I’m sure they’ll show more pics and features of the Tread in the upcoming months.

Just the fact that they’re showing colored prototype pics now and said they’ll be taking orders before the end of the year are good signs.

I hope the yen to usd rate holds by then.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I wonder if they're gonna sell the tread with the Legioss as a set along a stand alone version? Also  the retracting landing gear on the front maybe something they've engineered to stowaway but I wonder how they will address the rear landing gears . What we've seen in the past was to part swap this complicated strut mechanism but given Sentinnel goes overboard with the transformation sequence I will be surprised if they can pull the magic rabbit out of their engineering hats.

Looking over the Toynami, the rear landing gears are placed on the back half, on the block that has the center booster.

Assuming the boom is only in the front block, there should be enough room in this rear block to house the landing gears.  

Now how to design it somewhat consistent with lineart and be able to hold up the bomber’s weight?  That’s beyond my pay grade. 😅