1 minute ago, 505thAirborne said:

So, to MoShow Toys, here's my deal to you, make a Ride-Armor like the original designs from the 80's TV series and I am on board with a big bag of $$$. 

THIS!!! I'm also in for the OG design. And I'm willing to complete the 4 riders if they're going to do it. :yahoo:

Also, what's stopping them, right? I mean it's already under Robotech. I don't think they will have problems using the original design at this point, right? Also, they don't need to rip off Sentinel's 'Mospeada' design when they have the original 'Robotech' design to follow. :spiteful:

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

THIS!!! I'm also in for the OG design. And I'm willing to complete the 4 riders if they're going to do it. :yahoo:

Also, what's stopping them, right? I mean it's already under Robotech. I don't think they will have problems using the original design at this point, right? Also, they don't need to rip off Sentinel's 'Mospeada' design when they have the original 'Robotech' design to follow. :spiteful:

If, and that's a mighty big if... should MoShow ever go that route, unlike every previous company they need to go full CM's. They were the only company who did everything minus the Dark Tread/Shadow Beta. Besides the original 4 characters bikes, I want a Dark grey Ride-Armor. 

While I don't like knowing my $$$ goes to Robotech/HG I'm willing to look the other way for some accurate Cyclones, especially at that size. B))

11 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

So, to MoShow Toys, here's my deal to you, make a Ride-Armor like the original designs from the 80's TV series and I am on board with a big bag of $$$. 

I know there’s some noticeable differences, but isn’t the Sentinel versions pretty damn close to the original designs?

Biggest changes would be:

* Getting rid of the HUD lines on the visor;

* Removing the mudguard on the front wheels;

* Adding cloth to cover each figure’s torso;

* Changing the bike headlights on Stig and Rey’s rides;

* Sanding off the grey bits on Yellow’s missile bay covers; and

* Repainting Houquet from that horrid hot pink to cherry red.

Am I missing anything else? :unknw:

10 hours ago, tekering said:

As much as it's off-topic here, I can't ignore this:

ScreenShot2023-11-25at9_34_29PM.png.bef4a0b94287e6ddeeb48dd55edc105c.png

It appears in both the first and the fourth Bubblegum Crisis OAVs.

ScreenShot2023-11-25at9_53_12PM.png.a61402fe3ebeb3ad579ca1ff52c807bf.png

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled transforming motorcycles. 😉

Oh, wow, I did not remember that at all! The only KS I remember having a MotoSlave was Priss, probably b/c she was most featured with it. Actually, she had two different models if memory serves; the second one had a sentient A.I. IIRC which surprised Priss but proved pretty useful in battle. Been probably 5 or 6 years since I last watched it, and I have trouble remembering what I did ten minutes ago, so thanks for setting me straight and forgive my semi-senility.

Wow big week in this thread!  Tlead for sentinel is a must get for me...at least the blue one.  I will probably get all of them haha.  The moshow stuff looks kinda really good but I already got a full crew with sentinel and in a common figure size.  Wonder if moshow will make the core 4 bikes?  If they can and they releases are good...I might bite.

I think Sentinel will make the blue Tread a fairly basic offering with minimal accessories with the hope it sells really well. If it does sell well, I think they'll include numerous accessories with a green follow-up to incentivize people to get that one. I doubt we'll ever get a red one since it never appeared in Mospeada. Though, if they were smart, they would run off like 50 red ones for convention exclusives while they were making the green ones. I know i'd go full pokemon on them! It's also possible Sentinel will finally make an accessory kit for the Legioss and maybe that would include some Tread option parts.

2 hours ago, Mog said:

I know there’s some noticeable differences, but isn’t the Sentinel versions pretty damn close to the original designs?

The designs that Sentinel are using are close/similar to the TV originals but for me, I want essentially what Beagle/Toynami made for their Cyclones, for me that was as close as we got to getting a TV Accurate Ride-Armor and that's what I want to see a company like MoShow take a swing at, because from what I can see in those videos, that looks like a mighty solid toy without the perfection transformation headache. 

Below is an old picture of my Rand Cyclone, this is what I want, simple, clean lines and above all, what I grew up with watching on weekdays after running home from school in time to watch & record RT on VHS. B))

post-6180-1266356466.jpg

3 hours ago, Mog said:

Entire shape of the forearm and thigh guards and handlebar covers, Yellow's tiny windshield, probably a lot more when you look closely.

Surprised no one picked up on the bicep armor the Sentinels have but that the original show never had.

Considering how snake-bit these Mospeada toylines have been, I’m just glad to have the main four’s Ride Armors up on display after all these years.