12 minutes ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

Just got mine.   Slipcover has art,  interior box is just the basic black KC box found on other releases.

KCregultboxfront.jpg.e11b9adcec91c0ecc86f999eec9795ff.jpg

KCregultboxrear.jpg.dd63022dc976c51cf92f46d53da6f477.jpg

Fairly large in size..  note the bottle for size comparison..

KCregult.jpg.e014b10036e4c63cf0402c82edcd7a1c.jpg

No figure???

Any explanation included in the packaging or a separate letter inside the shipping box?

So my pre-order is thru BBTS

If this thing doesn’t come with the pilot, and I’m not really confident that it will, does that mean I’m out of luck even if BBTS’s product description says so? Part of me pre-ordering this thing was because it had an articulated pilot. 

Hi btw, long time lurker and collector, 1st post here 

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

No figure???

Any explanation included in the packaging or a separate letter inside the shipping box?

Nope.

I took it back out again just to verify,  no mention of a pilot or pictures in the instructions either.

All the diecast is in the legs,  and do articulate.. more then I expected.    Inside is very well detailed,  I don't see it being big enough for a figure.. 

***UPDATE***  so looking at my orders on KC website,  this order is listed as partially shipped. as the order does include a figure.

Edited by Stampeed Valkyrie

52 minutes ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

Nope.

I took it back out again just to verify,  no mention of a pilot or pictures in the instructions either.

All the diecast is in the legs,  and do articulate.. more then I expected.    Inside is very well detailed,  I don't see it being big enough for a figure.. 

***UPDATE***  so looking at my orders on KC website,  this order is listed as partially shipped. as the order does include a figure.

Hope you can snap some quick pics next to their VF-1....also an HMR VF-1 if you have any

1 hour ago, PNW_Sweetie said:

So my pre-order is thru BBTS

If this thing doesn’t come with the pilot, and I’m not really confident that it will, does that mean I’m out of luck even if BBTS’s product description says so? Part of me pre-ordering this thing was because it had an articulated pilot. 

Hi btw, long time lurker and collector, 1st post here 

If I had to guess, BBTS will add an order for a Battlepod Pilot figure and mark it as paid into your inventory. The part that will screw you is that you will need to pay for shipping whenever its available. 

20 minutes ago, jenius said:

If I had to guess, BBTS will add an order for a Battlepod Pilot figure and mark it as paid into your inventory. The part that will screw you is that you will need to pay for shipping whenever its available. 

Thank you much for the reply,

After receiving two VF’s on the literal slow boat from China, and now with the missing pilot, this might be my last purchase from Kitz

Edited by PNW_Sweetie