30 minutes ago, grundee said:

Good vid, hope BBTS ships mine soon!  Gonna need some more people to start posting their posing ideas though, I think it's gonna be hard to come up with very many different looking stances without any arms.  (I like the foot on the valkyrie pose Jenius!)

This is where a display stand could really help. There's only so many walking and crouching poses with both feet on the ground. I bet someone will figure out how to 3D print a cradle that could fit between the legs. KC should collaborate with gokinplus.com. 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

This is where a display stand could really help. There's only so many walking and crouching poses with both feet on the ground. I bet someone will figure out how to 3D print a cradle that could fit between the legs. KC should collaborate with gokinplus.com. 

With my Hasegawa Regult model, it constantly flopped over, so I used a 1/6 scale figure stand, the type that has the double U-shaped cradle in the groin. Maybe something akin to that 

Edited by PNW_Sweetie

8 hours ago, jenius said:

My review of the Battlepod is up. Spoilers.... I love it! 

Nice review @jenius :good:

This is probably one of rare instances where the lights justify the trouble of batteries & fiddling with the switches etc. The cockpit interior looks absolutely amazing.

Now we know why the legs sometimes look a bit weird before. It's not so much the upper legs are thick, but more of the ankles and feet are large lol.

Another minor nitpick: The grey plastics seem to be multitone at different sections. For eg, some parts are definitely a warmer / yellowish grey, while other parts are of a cooler shade. 

It's unfortunate how it all went down but I think the best way to think of it is that the pilot figure was a 'early bird preorder bonus' and that the toy naturally will not include a pilot figure going forward. I believe it was confirmed the pilot wasn't included with the light/heavy battlepod set and it sounds like it won't be with the recon pod either. Then, when they start selling a pilot figure (probably a long time from now) they'll reach out to all those original 'supporters' and send them the accessory for free (except for shipping) and put it on the site for purchase for all the people who bought battlepods later to consider. 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

It's unfortunate how it all went down but I think the best way to think of it is that the pilot figure was a 'early bird preorder bonus' and that the toy naturally will not include a pilot figure going forward. I believe it was confirmed the pilot wasn't included with the light/heavy battlepod set and it sounds like it won't be with the recon pod either. Then, when they start selling a pilot figure (probably a long time from now) they'll reach out to all those original 'supporters' and send them the accessory for free (except for shipping) and put it on the site for purchase for all the people who bought battlepods later to consider. 

i agree...

I'll just stick to this one KC 1/72 Battlepod and skip the variants.  I mainly ordered it for the included Zentraedi figure.  I already have multiples of the HMR Regult variants for my main enemy mecha collection.  Plus the HMR Regults scale best with the HMR VF-1.