Happy Chinese New Year!!!

BoBe-Patt

Happy Chinese New Year to y'all!!! I know it was yesterday but it's ok, right? So anyway, for those of use who celebrate this new year, how much did you guys get?!?! I got enough to buy two MPC primes and now I'm on the prowl for one! Anyway it's a new year for you monkey's!! I know monkey nugget's gonna enjoy this year the most! For this new year I wish you all a happy and prosperous year! And may new macross toys come out that doesn't involve the VF-1 line! :p:D:lol:

I happened to get one of those red envelopes yesterday. I opened it a little faster than usual and look what happened. :blink:

post-26-1074880385_thumb.jpg

Edited by UN Spacy

Man....I read my "year of the monkey" horoscope (or whatever you call it) in the paper, and it's going to suck beyond words. Apparently, my job is going to suck and I shouldn't bother looking for a new one because it'd suck too. Money will suck....relationships will suck...and I should't invest in anything expensive.

If I actually believed in any of that stuff I'd be pretty upset by now. :lol:

Bummer! Kung Hei Fat Choy to you all of you too! BoBe-Patt what happened to the previous av? Why did you go back to your old av? Did the mods tell u to do it? I was getting to the "bouncin' puppies" av.

Happy new Year to all of you :D Asian power :lol:

KUNG HEI FATT CHOY!!! It's the third day already. I hope all of you are having a good time and get LOTS of Hung Pao!

Me? As a married person, I'm only getting some from my parents and my in-laws. I end up giving more than I get. :(

Btw, since it's the year of the monkey, do take good care of yer bananas! :D

Bummer! Kung Hei Fat Choy to you all of you too! BoBe-Patt what happened to the previous av? Why did you go back to your old av? Did the mods tell u to do it? I was getting to the "bouncin' puppies" av.

Yeah, the mods took it down only because other members were trying to outdo my avatar. Oh well. I didn't put it up to start any competition, I just wanted to put it up for the eyecandy for something to look at while reading. Anyway, you can read on this topic in the feedback section.

Hey UN spacy, I think your like the only person I've seen who opens these red envelopes as if they were mail. heheh, that's funny. :p:D:lol: