Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

I'm gonna get Battle Ravage so I can have a black Corvette convertible. Tracks can then go in bot mode. The head almost made me pass though. I am still skipping Swindle and Windcharger though.

As for Wheeljack, I like the head design. Would be nice if they gave him the right colors though.

:blink: FICKIN' EH!!! B))

My main man, Wheeljack, looks good as a Mustang.

Though they need to change the colors of the racing stripes, and get rid of Grimlocks weapons and replace with a shoulder cannon with some fold-in wings for his back.

Heh. Take a closer look at the auction's pic, it still has Grimlock's licence plate. Maybe more of a custom then an actual proto-remold.

Heh. Take a closer look at the auction's pic, it still has Grimlock's licence plate. Maybe more of a custom then an actual proto-remold.

Many prototype repaints have the same license plate as their former incarnations. Most recently the Shockwave repaint still had a "Meister" plate, and if I remember correctly Dead End's proto plate still said "SIDSWP" on it. Proto repaints typically have the wrong faction symbol on them, too, or at least the wrong color.

Not sure what I think of Wheeljack yet. I like Grimlock quite a bit better so I think I may pass on this one. However, if they give him a more G1 paintjob, shoulder cannon and wings, I'll have to reconsider. B))

Many prototype repaints have the same license plate as their former incarnations. Most recently the Shockwave repaint still had a "Meister" plate, and if I remember correctly Dead End's proto plate still said "SIDSWP" on it. Proto repaints typically have the wrong faction symbol on them, too, or at least the wrong color.

Yeah, that's true. Many of us, myself included, thought that the Ravage Binal was a custom. Then low and behold, it became official.

i am not really into the wheeljack i would have prefered the Lancia not just another repaint which i am getting as little sick and tired of <_< at least they could have got the right colors.

Hello all! Here's a test cast for the Gunpod I promised you guys. I added a slight bit of tint to try to match the original's greyish color and did quite well. It's slightly darker in person but it's just a matter of a couple of more tries.

I think I'll post the rest of the pricing and details in the "For Sale" section.

post-26-1101788432_thumb.jpg

Hello all! Here's a test cast for the Gunpod I promised you guys. I added a slight bit of tint to try to match the original's greyish color and did quite well. It's slightly darker in person but it's just a matter of a couple of more tries.

I think I'll post the rest of the pricing and details in the "For Sale" section.

:o That looks fantastic!! Great job, Rohby, and thanks for taking the time to do this! :D

Rohby, you da man!! Good job on those!! Will you be making other colors as well? Like Black, red, and white?

I just had a thought...what about the option of buying JUST the bracket that plugs into the shoulder hole? I have a bunch of miscellaneous TF weapons that would make good Bin/Alt shoulder cannons, (for example, Energon Rodimus' launcher and RM Prime's launching gun) and they would just need to be attached to the bracked to make them compatable. Give the Bin/Alts arsenal a little more variety. Just an idea. B))

Uh have you seen the GT Smokescreen cannon? The hinge part would not work with those weapons you mentioned unless you drive a pin thru the whole thing.

Finally Rohby haha. well Im first in line since those are my cannons. haha

Well of course I wasn't thinking they would magically be compatable. :p With some slight customization it wouldn't be too hard to connect the bracket to a different weapon, even if it means using some glue. The main thing is having the bracket to plug into the shoulder.