PLAMAX 1/72 VF-1 Valkyrie

TMBounty_Hunter

Interesting. From the info cards, it sorta looks like the VF-1A Max and VF-1A Kakizaki battroids will be separate releases, unlike the fighter kits.

The battroids are more or less all TV versions so far - I wonder if they plan to do any in movie colors, since there are movie color fighters. Or if they are skipping those since the battroids really look more like TV version.

2 hours ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

Interesting. From the info cards, it sorta looks like the VF-1A Max and VF-1A Kakizaki battroids will be separate releases, unlike the fighter kits.

The battroids are more or less all TV versions so far - I wonder if they plan to do any in movie colors, since there are movie color fighters. Or if they are skipping those since the battroids really look more like TV version.

I guarantee that the movie stuff is coming. They’ve already done movie fighters and ones with movie strike and movie super packs coming, plus they teased square hands and movie style1A head. It may be a few months down the line, if not a full year though because they got a lot coming up soon. But they’re coming for sure.

18 minutes ago, Big s said:

I guarantee that the movie stuff is coming. They’ve already done movie fighters and ones with movie strike and movie super packs coming, plus they teased square hands and movie style1A head. It may be a few months down the line, if not a full year though because they got a lot coming up soon. But they’re coming for sure.

Right, forgot about the movie head being shown. As long as they come with movie hands, I'll be happy.

I guess we may still see Max and Miria VF-1J battroids and fighters too.

1 minute ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

I guess we may still see Max and Miria VF-1J battroids and fighters too.

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna get around to those as well, but they might be giving a bit of breathing room for hasegawa since they had a couple of this recently. 

4 minutes ago, Big s said:

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna get around to those as well, but they might be giving a bit of breathing room for hasegawa since they had a couple of this recently. 

True.... but the Max battroid was movie type and the max/miria fighters were from quite a while back.