38 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice. But I've run out of space on my MB shelf and I already have 8 variants of Setsuna's Suits. So pass for now.

What I want is Amuro's Suits in MB -- RX-78 and Nu. ;) 

The more you want it, the longer you need to wait...thats why i gave up wanting MB GP01...🙊

p.s. truth is i really dont want to know the sticker price for a GP01 because that may really be too much to fork out for...

Edited by seti88

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice. But I've run out of space on my MB shelf and I already have 8 variants of Setsuna's Suits. So pass for now.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised not much has been done with the Hi-Nu – no HWS, maybe different backpacks, no repaints, no redesign variant etc.

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Same. Alli want is Nu, Fazz and maybe an EX-S and RX-78 in MB

11 hours ago, recon said:

Milking the molds for all its worth

FB_IMG_1723102722969.jpg

so if im seeing it right , its the old QANT design with a few diff decals, an extra sword and a blue base? I wonder if the armor pieces are removable on this like they were on the previous QANT.

Given the way this is a JP exclusive lottery item, the scalpers are going to be well fed when this drops

I want to get a Metal Build Gundam so bad, but it just seems they put out the same crap over and over. How many versions of Strike are necessary? How many Exia and 00 variants are needed? I get it, they sell, but my god are they boring, it just looks like the same mobile suit over and over, with a different hat...

That new QanT looks the same blue as the 00 Raiser Designer's Blue from a couple years ago

26 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I want to get a Metal Build Gundam so bad, but it just seems they put out the same crap over and over. How many versions of Strike are necessary? How many Exia and 00 variants are needed? I get it, they sell, but my god are they boring, it just looks like the same mobile suit over and over, with a different hat...

Well, look at the bright side, you have a LOT of choices if you want and Exia or 00 variant as your first MB

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Just find the one you like and buy it. Open the Gateway that your wallet will hate

15 hours ago, lechuck said:

Looking good.
https://www.taghobby.com/archives/801107

Biggest annoyance with Qan[T] was that its armour (especially around the forearms) didn't sit firmly and would just become loose, hoping that has been remediated this time around.

image.jpeg.a1b05d06b66c0d8e2ef12f3c60f705f6.jpeg

image.jpeg.d984308ccaf330f5866dee7e7e9a8d8d.jpeg

image.jpeg.90bdb2637b5053e11ab1aa603e956dd7.jpeg

image.jpeg.6e7f09f300961f25f5346a92b56352f0.jpeg

image.jpeg.a45b7317523b61438e7adb3b8c904c8d.jpeg

image.jpeg.34a988d67a4af99b8cb8a7966a512010.jpeg

image.jpeg.2d7bba9067bc9245f267762a737ce904.jpeg

image.jpeg.c625e485eb9d64e4f3a24d704e5151e7.jpeg

image.jpeg.b3a48c52e47b4ffc79ec2ccf9eeb939d.jpeg

does the torso still explode like the original Qan{T}?

I understand that people are dissatisfied that this is a remold of another 00 suite instead of a completely new toy but I‘m just glad it is not another Strike, Exia/Astraea or Astray Red Frame.

This looks good, and I‘m glad we are getting the Full Saber variant.

Do we know what is meant by labeling this as an Event Exclusive? Is it for an upcoming Tamashii Nations exhibit?

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

I understand that people are dissatisfied that this is a remold of another 00 suite instead of a completely new toy but I‘m just glad it is not another Strike, Exia/Astraea or Astray Red Frame.

This looks good, and I‘m glad we are getting the Full Saber variant.

Do we know what is meant by labeling this as an Event Exclusive? Is it for an upcoming Tamashii Nations exhibit?

From the taghobby link I posted.

image.png.d232847d930472f3deb4155d37d2dae4.png

8 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

does the torso still explode like the original Qan{T}?

Hopefully that is fixed too, personally I wouldn't complain if they ditched the entire "armour off" feature from the original Qan[T] and glued everything in place.

Edited by lechuck

On 8/8/2024 at 1:40 AM, seti88 said:

The more you want it, the longer you need to wait...thats why i gave up wanting MB GP01...🙊

p.s. truth is i really dont want to know the sticker price for a GP01 because that may really be too much to fork out for...

Longer wait is fine I guess. More time to save and nothing to spend on. I guess.:search::lol: 

On 8/8/2024 at 3:25 AM, lechuck said:

Speaking of which, I'm surprised not much has been done with the Hi-Nu – no HWS, maybe different backpacks, no repaints, no redesign variant etc.

This. I was actually expecting an HWS Option Parts somehow. :unsure:

On 8/8/2024 at 11:21 AM, recon said:

Same. Alli want is Nu, Fazz and maybe an EX-S and RX-78 in MB

Too bad the 3rd party 1/100 MB style Ex-S didn't materialize. And yes, Nu and RX-78 soon. ;) 

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Longer wait is fine I guess. More time to save and nothing to spend on. I guess.:search::lol: 

Its the interest yield curve vs bandai's sticker curve 🤑🥴😅

still i would like to appreciate something to stare at now....no use giving it to us late when we rather stare at the garden...

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I got plenty of MB gundams for sale, what are you looking to buy 😁

Edited by 68whiskey

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

Its the interest yield curve vs bandai's sticker curve 🤑🥴😅

still i would like to appreciate something to stare at now....no use giving it to us late when we rather stare at the garden...

😂

44 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

I got plenty of MB gundams for sale, what are you looking to buy 😁

If you have MB Nu-Gundam and RX-78-2, why not? :spiteful:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

😂

If you have MB Nu-Gundam and RX-78-2, why not? :spiteful:

I def have a spare MB Nu Gundam and a Spare Bazooka Launcher set if you are legit for realsies interested. No RX 78 because thats GFFMC and I only have Wing/Death Scythe in that category. Slide into the inbox when you are ready to talk numbers. Also looking to list a Bandai VF-1S Roy soon too if interested. 

Edited by 68whiskey

19 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

I def have a spare MB Nu Gundam and a Spare Bazooka Launcher set if you are legit for realsies interested. No RX 78 because thats GFFMC and I only have Wing/Death Scythe in that category. Slide into the inbox when you are ready to talk numbers. Also looking to list a Bandai VF-1S Roy soon too if interested. 

Wait. You're referring to Hi-Nu and not Nu, right? There's no MB Nu yet. :rolleyes:

I also have RX-78-2. GFFMC and the Chogokin Yokohama figure. ;) 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Wait. You're referring to Hi-Nu and not Nu, right? There's no MB Nu yet. :rolleyes:

I also have RX-78-2. GFFMC and the Chogokin Yokohama figure. ;) 

you said " MB Nu" . There is not Metal Build Nu so it was implied that it was Hi Nu unless you meant Metal Structure Nu 

On 8/10/2024 at 11:36 PM, 68whiskey said:

you said " MB Nu" . There is not Metal Build Nu so it was implied that it was Hi Nu unless you meant Metal Structure Nu 

Yes, I meant Nu. ;) Apologies if you misunderstood it. Some of us are expressing in this page what Metal Build we wanted after that 00Qant Full Saber reveal, and I just kid in my reply if you have any when you mentioned you have a lot of Metal Builds for sale since we all know there's none yet. :rolleyes:

On 8/12/2024 at 4:01 AM, no3Ljm said:

Yes, I meant Nu. ;) Apologies if you misunderstood it. Some of us are expressing in this page what Metal Build we wanted after that 00Qant Full Saber reveal, and I just kid in my reply if you have any when you mentioned you have a lot of Metal Builds for sale since we all know there's none yet. :rolleyes:

I wish they made regular Nu as well; and praying for a Sazabi lol.

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

Meh, Hi-Nu is better than Nu anyways. Now make me a Metal build Nightingale. 

If Bandai really wanted to make money , an MS  Nightingale would be the power play of the year. Imagine how big it would be

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished selling off the last of my Metal Build collection to focus on Macross. Then my friend buys me a GFFMC Zaku II out of the blue for my birthday. I feel like a jerk if I ask to exchange or sell the figure so now I have to pair it with a RX-78-02 to appease my OCD. That Gouf looks pretty awesome too though.

Edited by rsvictor1976

20 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

surprised they just don't show the exia mold. 

that's 70% the metal build line. 

^^^ this is the real truth

23 hours ago, Alex GS said:

indeed a work of art how Bandai produces their Metal Build Line

Im not too sure what bandai is trying to achieve with this video. A lot of their stuff comes from their existing MG line Intellectual Property. They are coming through with some revolutionary new designs, they are just re hashing most of the same stuff in different colors or a few different panels. Aside from Kampfer or Justice we havent had anything really new recently.