2 hours ago, recon said:

MB god gundam looks so good that im tempted even though im not a fan of its design or anime

FB_IMG_1719997733106.jpg

So when are we expecting preorders go up the reveals at the Metal Build Festival?

Directly after the show, or later?

I‘m tempted by the new MB Strike Freedom but I already have the two previous releases, so a new mold would have a higher priority. 

13 minutes ago, Scyla said:

So when are we expecting preorders go up the reveals at the Metal Build Festival?

Directly after the show, or later?

I‘m tempted by the new MB Strike Freedom but I already have the two previous releases, so a new mold would have a higher priority. 

Guess we will know the dates after the show

Hopefully those new suits are not vaporware, like the red Seven Sword and Force Impulse  Gundam they teased at previous events. :unsure:

11 hours ago, lechuck said:

More pics...

image.jpeg.237ec70d3dd7a982a44600570f62efb8.jpeg

image.jpeg.7a8ab2efec57cc328406b707712df14e.jpeg

image.jpeg.9f56e9b7d9e94253b991a388d113750f.jpeg

Love the zeta. Finally it deserves some love. Hopefully we will see some variants in the form of zeta plus variants

On a site note, what i really wish from bandai is a MB or GFFMC Nu and EX-S gundam

35 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

If it get one i'm not transforming it 

449742214_992983106166485_1455224392631108324_n.jpg

449924804_992983196166476_4600406942769650336_n.jpg

Yes hopefully it comes packaged in mobile suit form.. because I would also never transform it.  Unlike the VF series valkyries I’ve never found the alternate forms of mobile suits (Wave Rider, G-fortress, etc) to be particularly compelling. 

I know it’s only the first day of the show, but any news on the pricing/release date of the Metal Build Zeta?

That Zeta looks pretty cool , the 1.5 is kind of mid tho. It walks a fine line between MB and MRS in terms of quality Detail. Its left in the shadow of the Zeta lol 

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

1.5 and G needs some more tampo,  don't look Bandai enough.

Zeta on the other hand... 

It seems like the MB Zeta is the furthest along in the development. The other two might be teasers to gauge interest in the designs.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

1.5 and G needs some more tampo,  don't look Bandai enough.

Zeta on the other hand... 

I'm not sure about God but 1.5 kinda looks like it has the same amount of tampo as the other MB 00 suits, they just don't stand out as much. it's a lot of light grey on even lighter grey.

:edit:

also, I didn't realize that 1.5 was so big. it's even bigger than Hi-Nu.

Edited by anime52k8

A bit of Metal Build behind the scenes... (subtitled)

You can understand the pricing for these things, but it still doesn't explain why they make it so difficult to get. You would think with all the effort and investment poured into a MB, Bandai would be interested in getting large returns back as quickly as possible.

Also the constant showcasing of Strike Freedom is got to be Bandai's way of trolling everyone... 😄

Posted (edited)

Gasp! Could it be? :shok:

9eu2w2BB_o.jpeg.9b04b9b569c3b598a4d9527cc8c48c76.jpeg

BOyBAYey_o.jpg.4de497ee88c9b9c8c020f9fd2e00e01c.jpg

(Used as a display mat on Strike Freedom and Destiny during the Metal Build Festival Event.)

But then, even if it is, I'm not going to get it. Expensive and no space. :cray:

Edited by no3Ljm

I might be alone with this, but I was hoping the Metal Build Zeta Gundam wasn't going to be transformable. I don't think the transforming aspect of Zeta, which is complex, is worth compromising the engineering for wave rider mode. And not worth damaging the paint or decals during the transformation.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I might be alone with this, but I was hoping the Metal Build Zeta Gundam wasn't going to be transformable. I don't think the transforming aspect of Zeta, which is complex, is worth compromising the engineering for wave rider mode. And not worth damaging the paint or decals during the transformation.

I'm guessing compared to a painted Zeta kit, transforming the MB with care is probably a bit better since its using colored plastics and tampo printed decals. Ofcourse, this is just assuming that it's actually using the correct color plastic rather than painted. Besides, I don't think we're going to transform this as much when it displayed.

I'm not sure if I'm going to dip during PO or just wait if there will be a Unit 3 variant down the line. And if ever there will be, I only hope it's not as magenta like the recent MRD release since I skipped that one.

Edit: I forgot to add that it's nice to see that there's an official MB Zeta. I gave my Tomemei Cita to my son after I transformed it twice. :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not sure if I'm going to dip during PO or just wait if there will be a Unit 3 variant down the line. And if ever there will be, I only hope it's not as magenta like the recent MRD release since I skipped that one.

White Zeta is a given and I would expect it to probably be P-Bandai. However I'm wondering if Bandai will derive the Zeta Plus variants from this or will they insist on keeping with the GFFMC ones. And what about Re-GZ?

Posted (edited)

I know we say a lot of stuff about Bandai when it comes to their releases. (Looking at DX YF-21.) But I have a feeling it's fun working for a company who builds your hobby.

(I just realized, I still don't have my DX YF-21. :rolleyes:)

Edited by no3Ljm

Posted (edited)

Metal Build Dragon Scale BELLVINE
December 2024 Release
July 19, 2024  4pm JST Preorder Starts

Y35200
Tamashii Webshop Exclusive / P-Bandai

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG