19 hours ago, treatment said:

:bump:

I’ve been so sleepy watching the show that I didn’t realize til after the second video here that the dwarf lady boss had noticed the nameless squid thing. I think on the previous page I made a comment regarding the balrog, but I was wrong. I noticed in these videos that they brought up the doors being crafted and the water was shaking in that hole that only the dwarf lady boss discovered, even though any child could have easily stumbled in there. A couple of details I barely remembered from the actual episode.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

I’ve been so sleepy watching the show that I didn’t realize til after the second video here that the dwarf lady boss had noticed the nameless squid thing. I think on the previous page I made a comment regarding the balrog, but I was wrong. I noticed in these videos that they brought up the doors being crafted and the water was shaking in that hole that only the dwarf lady boss discovered, even though any child could have easily stumbled in there. A couple of details I barely remembered from the actual episode.

If you think you missed even more stuff, think Liene has a more point-by-point details about ep-5 that you can check:

8)