Ghost in the Shell Limited Posters, Blu-ray, Figures, and More! - Help with Poster Information.

5 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

nor store it as when I leave this world, what is my daughter going to think of me when she finds it in my cardboard.

Exactly this...

4 hours ago, Big s said:

but I’d be more uncomfortable having my own adult daughter finding that on a shelf of mine while I’m still alive. It would definitely be an uncomfortable moment.

And this.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MKT said:

Ah its another L-size only..  but I like this.

Short video: 

The whole initial concept of pop-up parade, was to give fans figma figures sized at a affordable price while sacrificing all articulation and accessories. (Their way of competing against bandai's figu-zero.)

Now, the line is creeping up in price, and they're also making unique sculpts at double the scale and double the price... 

Edited by Raikkonen

1 hour ago, Raikkonen said:

The whole initial concept of pop-up parade, was to give fans figma figures sized at a affordable price while sacrificing all articulation and accessories. (Their way of competing against bandai's figu-zero.)

Now, the line is creeping up in price, and they're also making unique sculpts at double the scale and double the price... 

Figuarts Zero appears to have evolved a bit to be these diorama-esque figures, to justify their prices these days.

I actually feel the PuP line is a bit meh price vs quality wise in comparison to modern prize figures. I just wish the skin tones have some, even if slight, shading on them. But then again, prize figures have volumes behind them riding on hot properties of the season, whereas PuP looks to be for older IPs based on casual observation.

I'm guessing the other L-size ones weren't selling well - people rather get the normal sized ones, so Good Smile pivoted L-size to be unique figures now.  

7 hours ago, MKT said:

I'm guessing the other L-size ones weren't selling well - people rather get the normal sized ones, so Good Smile pivoted L-size to be unique figures now.  

Could very well be right. Their way to convert the PuP market to start buying the bigger and more profitable one. 

Edited by Raikkonen