Model Kit Collection Show It Off!!!

ChristopherB

15 hours ago, starbuck said:

I have made a very conscious decision to not build any Battroid or Gerwalk models.  My OCD has me buying up every fighter variant I can get my hands on, I don't need to be building 3 versions of each as well!  It would happen.

To be fair there are far less battroid kits and far FAR less gerwalk kits than there are fighter kits.

For Hasegawa especially, they released far more variants and decal swaps for fighter kits. Most of the special variants available as fighter kits aren't available in the other modes.

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Cheese3 said:

Hello! Believe it of not, I’ve been looking at this forum since 1999! Recently, thanks mostly to wiseguys hobby, ive built various Arii and Imai kits! Thanks for looking at them! 

IMG_6096.jpeg

IMG_6076.jpeg

IMG_6083.jpeg

IMG_6318.jpeg

IMG_5912.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_6181.jpeg

Nice collection!!!

1 hour ago, Cheese3 said:

Hello! Believe it of not, I’ve been looking at this forum since 1999! Recently, thanks mostly to wiseguys hobby, ive built various Arii and Imai kits! Thanks for looking at them! 

IMG_6096.jpeg

IMG_6076.jpeg

IMG_6083.jpeg

IMG_6318.jpeg

IMG_5912.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_6181.jpeg

Nice classics. I especially like the 1S and the Nousjadeul Ger

1 hour ago, nonner242 said:

I have nothing to show .just alot to do.

Viper and dugger I want done yesterday..the orguss stuff I'm afraid of just due to age.

IMG_20240806_153939994.jpg

IMG_20240806_154041499.jpg

Nice legioss kit under there!

As for age: your age, or the age of the kits?

Edited by pengbuzz

22 minutes ago, pengbuzz said:

Nice legioss kit under there!

As for age: your age, or the age of the kits?

Yes it's one of the 48 scale kits. I have the red one somewhere too in attic. I don't think it's gonna be any better than you leader 1..just bigger😔

Both on age..I'm older than the old ass  kits ..I'm starting to yellow and my decals are flaking off

2 minutes ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

Vic Viper, Assault Suit Leynos, Orguss, Mospeada... a man of culture.

I have odd cultured taste I suppose..throw in any old robot monster or space ship I'm there.

Plus I'm a huge Retro gamer more than anything else..Arcade and pinball fanatic. So when I find toys or models of my fav games I get giddy

.Lexx ..Farscape ..Black Hole..Kothoga..Dr Who..Lensman..the Thing..type..contra..metal slug

And the odder it is the more I like it. Especially when it has a unique look like steampunk military or over detailed construction. I blame Geoff Darrow for my taste.

lf.jpeg

cowboyrobotride.jpg

11 minutes ago, nonner242 said:

Yes it's one of the 48 scale kits. I have the red one somewhere too in attic. I don't think it's gonna be any better than you leader 1..just bigger😔

Both on age..I'm older than the old ass  kits ..I'm starting to yellow and my decals are flaking off

Mine's the 1/48 kit; I turned it into a 1/72 by using a smaller pilot and gluing in a 1/72 scale cockpit.

I think the run they did for Monogram used shoddy plastic, to be honest. I had the red kit as a kid and it didn't seem so flimsy from my recollection.

ROFL: I think you need a new paintjob and decals, bro! :p

1 hour ago, pengbuzz said:

ROFL: I think you need a new paintjob and decals, bro! :p

Maybe just a good topcoat. He can carry that distinguished weathered kind of look 

18 minutes ago, nonner242 said:

Yes that's it

Manson.png

I used to watch the Ben Stiller show long ago and my favorite skits were the ask Manson bits and especially the ones where they replaced Lassie with Manson and the family had to interpret his chaotic ramblings to be able to figure out that the kid had an accident and needed rescue 

4 hours ago, nonner242 said:

I have odd cultured taste I suppose..throw in any old robot monster or space ship I'm there.

Plus I'm a huge Retro gamer more than anything else..Arcade and pinball fanatic. So when I find toys or models of my fav games I get giddy

.Lexx ..Farscape ..Black Hole..Kothoga..Dr Who..Lensman..the Thing..type..contra..metal slug

And the odder it is the more I like it. Especially when it has a unique look like steampunk military or over detailed construction. I blame Geoff Darrow for my taste.

lf.jpeg

cowboyrobotride.jpg

Oh man I love mecha kits based on games. I have all the Zone of Enders, Metal Gear Solid, Armored Core kits.

I'm wanting to get the Assault Suit Leynos/Valken kits, Ikaruga kits, Silpheed kits, and maybe some from Gradius and Darius.

3 minutes ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

Oh man I love mecha kits based on games. I have all the Zone of Enders, Metal Gear Solid, Armored Core kits.

I'm wanting to get the Assault Suit Leynos/Valken kits, Ikaruga kits, Silpheed kits, and maybe some from Gradius and Darius.

Right!

I really want the silpheed but I'll need the get the Darius ..raystorm or rtype first. If the do Darius bosses I'm selling my toys to get em😆

2 hours ago, Big s said:

I used to watch the Ben Stiller show long ago and my favorite skits were the ask Manson bits and especially the ones where they replaced Lassie with Manson and the family had to interpret his chaotic ramblings to be able to figure out that the kid had an accident and needed rescue 

God I miss that show.

God I miss that show.

Yeah, especially Bob odenkirk, he was so good in that show.

1 hour ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

Plum seems to love them too. I’m hoping they redo the Assault suit series in the 5inch mechanism series. I preordered the one from Wolf fang, cause that was a fun game as well 

On 8/3/2024 at 9:04 PM, Cheese3 said:

IMG_6096.jpeg

IMG_6076.jpeg

IMG_6083.jpeg

IMG_6318.jpeg

IMG_5912.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_6181.jpeg

Love it