17 hours ago, Pontus said:

I was hoping to find some sort of scale grate flooring that's so ubiquitous in these movies

Chewieholdsthepallets.jpg.6625621b4f1da86f14162872ebdc2e0b.jpg

Something like this...? 😎

Lukestandsonthepallets.jpg.6e816b710c005bebd305096b7fb4917f.jpg

7 hours ago, Pontus said:

I must be looking in all the wrong places.

Oh, they're not commercially available...

ScreenShot2024-07-05at11_25_45AM.jpg.a1e3f5f3a71b936a673e0b05d5def040.jpg

I make 'em myself. ☺️

Awesome display @Test_Pilot_2. Drooling... regretting selling my VB-6 coz of cracked joints. 

20240706_105005.jpg.4f2724c9938da40cc5e4e557107a4b4f.jpg

feels great to finally have a YF-29 again after all these years. Still trying to decide which mode to display it in, but I'm leaning towards GERWALK.

The best version of the Orgroid. At least the availability of this rendition are attainable when compared to their Takatoku counterpart. The box packaging is a chip off the old block but of course in this “Joey B economy” they had to replace the styrofoam and settle with a plastic tray. Really great version and I have the hi metal versions of it but these have a heft to them that makes them a cut above. 

IMG_9816.jpeg

IMG_9820.jpeg

IMG_9821.jpeg

22 minutes ago, graphic revolt said:

Really great version and I have the hi metal versions of it but these have a heft to them that makes them a cut above. 

What version are these and where can I find them?

12 hours ago, graphic revolt said:

The best version of the Orgroid. At least the availability of this rendition are attainable when compared to their Takatoku counterpart. The box packaging is a chip off the old block but of course in this “Joey B economy” they had to replace the styrofoam and settle with a plastic tray. Really great version and I have the hi metal versions of it but these have a heft to them that makes them a cut above. 

IMG_9816.jpeg

IMG_9820.jpeg

IMG_9821.jpeg

Wow one in each mode! :good:

4 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

PXL_20240716_011014424.MP.jpg

Very nice displays! :good:

I actually have couple of these same cabinets unassembled for years, as there's no more space to set them up. Nice to see how much they can fit.. 

7 hours ago, tekering said:

That Matchbox abomination on top makes me laugh. 😅

That one's near and dear to my heart.  That's actually one of the Playmates "reissues" they did of that mold in the 90s.  However the fast pack it has is from my original Matchbox from the 80s (sadly the rest of it is long gone).

I've also got a Matchbox Zentradi warrior down in the corner of the little Zentradi section.

On 7/16/2024 at 9:46 AM, HardlyNever said:

That one's near and dear to my heart.  That's actually one of the Playmates "reissues" they did of that mold in the 90s.  However the fast pack it has is from my original Matchbox from the 80s (sadly the rest of it is long gone).

I've also got a Matchbox Zentradi warrior down in the corner of the little Zentradi section.

lol that's the one I love.

• 2 weeks later...