This was bound to happen...gray market VF's?

UN Spacy

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

Bump so people can discuss the upcoming fugo God of Flame

Thank you for bumping this thread, don’t know why the search didn’t direct me to this thread…..

Twich

On 3/12/2024 at 6:21 AM, twich said:

So, does anyone have any insight as to why this was pushed to W3 2024 on the ShowZStore Website? 
Twich

Bummer that this is delayed, but seeing that we are almost at the tail end of Q1, Q3 sounds more likely than the original release date of "End 2023/ early 2024" on the listings on Taobao which has not been updated since.

These delays seem par for the course for products of this nature. In fact, besides the VF-1Ss, some of the proposed VFs became vaporware: The CFs, Angel Birds.

I just hope that this will actually be released.

11 hours ago, Radioguy said:

Did the Valkyrie Factory CF and Angel Bird have extensive photos like the FuGu does?

I don't think so. I just recently cancelled my order for those two after about 4-5 years of being on hopeful preorder.

45 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I don't think so. I just recently cancelled my order for those two after about 4-5 years of being on hopeful preorder.

Yes, I remember. Where had you PO'd them?

On 3/11/2024 at 2:16 PM, jenius said:

Bump so people can discuss the upcoming fugo God of Flame

Oh my god. Had no idea what this was, googled it, and it's exactly what I need right now. Thank you for the heads up.

So I see that the regular release of the Fugo FS-01 VF-1S God of Flame release has also been pushed to Q3 2024.  So I guess the hold up is not the stand.....

Twich

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2024 at 10:03 PM, strikevalk said:

This thing is as wacky as it gets.  1/65 VF-17S Nightmare bootleg/ KO.  I really realllllyyy want to open this thing... I think I will......

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

IMG_9439.jpg

IMG_9440.jpg

IMG_9432.jpg

IMG_9441.jpg

IMG_9442.jpg

Where did you find that?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I didn't look that closely before, this one must come from a really interesting future!  I want to know when the US will have 84 states! :lol: 

Wouldn't be wacky KO if things were proper and sound now, would it?   😆😆😆

From ShowZ on TFW2005 regarding the Fugu "God Of Flame" release:

At the end of July and the beginning of August, it is possible to ship both the standard and deluxe editions together.

ShowZ re Fugu KO again when I asked if the standard will ship by the end of this month:

We are not sure.

The factory told us that the shipments would be ready by the end of July or early August.

Considering that we need to customize the cartons after receiving the products, the actual international tracking numbers should be available in August.

If there are any delays from the factory, then it's hard to say what will happen.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, tekering said:

Will the stand included with the deluxe version be packaged separately, then? 🤔

Valkyrie Factory, if it's them, have shipped in bags, and brown shippers (without retail box) too, so I wouldn't put it past them.

I really hope they forgot the screwcaps on this and they WILL be present...but I'm giving up on expecting that right now.

If they're fine with doing the whole Transformers box and using the Transformers name, I don't get why they didn't just go the full route and just do the original Jetfire deco w/ the autobot symbol on the nose cone and FAST packs without any tie-ins to Macross. Why bother with the UN Spacy name and kite (which is missing the middle line) plastered around the valk, as well as the skull squadron jolly rogers on the vert stabilizers and heat shield? Just seems odd to me.

Seeing it mounted backwards, all I think of 'knives and stabbing weapons'
Someone should create a version of this with a blowsperior type extension so the blade could slice through those dastardly decepticons.

image.png.3f489a9a6f9c0c7d7896d3df61e2eaec.png

image.png.7fc9b58519018928a3acf3ad3e9a0028.png

Guess a few things I noticed that this KO has advantages over the ThreeZero Veritech...

• white landing gears
  • PT hands
  • hologram pilot seems to have proper hand/arm position cockpit controls.  (does this come with a non-hologram pilot? )

I think the AMM-1 missiles are also the properly sized and even red-colored so as to avoid double-roboteching it with the arm-armor...

:bump:

:5:

Edited by treatment

Ok, seriously, if THAT is the packaging, I am absolutely sold on a copy. :lol:  I almost want to say I don't even care if the QC is lacking, since I've got a couple of the old unbuilt Yamato kits, and I could easily swap in original parts if they're not up to snuff.  Heck, I'll paint one up myself in actual Autobot markings, and just store it in that box. :rofl: 

That packaging is a slick move. I had an opportunity to get KC's God of Flame at a hefty discount very recently, but I think I'll get this instead.

2 hours ago, WhatBoutMyStar said:

If they're fine with doing the whole Transformers box and using the Transformers name, I don't get why they didn't just go the full route and just do the original Jetfire deco w/ the autobot symbol on the nose cone and FAST packs without any tie-ins to Macross. Why bother with the UN Spacy name and kite (which is missing the middle line) plastered around the valk, as well as the skull squadron jolly rogers on the vert stabilizers and heat shield? Just seems odd to me.

My sentiments exactly. If they went this full route, the sales would go up the roof, and probably from lots of folks who were disappointed by KC's. I'm guessing the packaging was a last minute decision when production of toy was already locked-in.